My spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My spiders

Sorry about the quality of these my camera is rubbish.My newly purchased H.lividum digging its burrow

My L.Parahybana sat posing for me in the middle of her viv

Like the Para I've got two of them. Mine are slings though.
    Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Comment

She's a big 9 inch+ beast with a split personality one day she's handleable the next she rears up n whacks you with her legs.I need to get a better pic of the lividum when it ventures out again lol

Comment

My daughter has a big Para, scared of its own shadow from what she says LOL.

Comment

My para is a psychopath ! You can hear it charging around its enclosure after crickets and everytime u go in it raises it bum in the air at you , its only 3 inch at the moment
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

OMG! I hope neither of mine is going to be like that!

Comment

Its good fun watching it dive for crickets. I dont like docile animals cos they are boring and dont do much which is pointless . If i wanted an animal too hold i would get some ferrets again or maybe a mink too tame (i like a challenge) . I want too get some red bellied pirahnas next cos they do more than normal fish. Give me an earth tiger anyday As you can probably tell i like all things evil (Blame my school teachers when i was 5 they cast me as king herrod in the nativity play and it all went a bit dark from there)
              Last edited by Matthew Baines; 25-07-08, 12:17 PM.

Comment

I like watching my GBB attack the crickets. I've a couple of vicious cockatiels who can bite down to the bone when they've a mind to!lol

Comment

My dad breeds cocatiels , finches , poultry etc (All rare breeds too ).I have a 7 foot texan grey rat snake who is unhandleable called kane ( Its just the temperament of the breed ) but he is impressive and i wont get rid of him cos he is my first ever snake ! Sorry for deviating away from the topic !!!!!! Got a bit carried away
                  Last edited by Matthew Baines; 25-07-08, 12:48 PM.

Comment

We were going to try breeding cockatiels but never did, had great success with the budgies though. My daughters partner just got rid of a royal python because it kept attacking him. I'm not one for snakes myself.

Comment

We breed chinese water dragons and are one of only a few folk who can breed them successfully (average hatching success is 50% we get about 90%) . We got a gravid scorpio maurus too . My dad has a farm and is currently breeding rare breeds of sheep and his donkeys are pregnant too., Im gonna breed my earth tigers when they get too adulthood too .

Comment

Lots of breeding going on then! I just love donkeys!!

Comment

oh aye including me i got a 6 month old daughter too

Comment

Working...
                          X