My Tarantula pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Tarantula pix

Here we go then, I have 7 In my collection. These are all the T's I like but Ive seen the GBB a few times lately and it seems It might be "Just one more" I want for my collection lol

My Chilie Rose Female named Henry . Well Ive had her 25 years and she wasnt a sling when I had her and I didnt know he would be a she lol

My 1st ever sling, Mexican red knee Had him/her since April 08, was 1cm when I got it, now about 3cm

My Pink toe named Pinkie had him/her since may 08.

My Goliath, Had him/her since may 08. Its about 1/3rd grown but atm its been hid inside its cave with the entrance blocked up for over a month

My Tiger rump doppelganger, Not much info on this as I had it from pet shop in July 08.. Like to web and climb alot tho lol.

And finally my 2 new additions which are georgous lol

My Mexican red knee No2 had him/her yesterday not sure how old but is about 4cm

And the one Ive finally got after months..

My Gooty Ornimental, Its about 5cm and absolutley beautiful

There we go, All my T's.

Cheers Stu.
    My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

lovely T's. i erally want a gooty... too damn expensive tho

Comment

loving to gooty ornamental
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Great lighting on the pics. Its nice to see a metallica again, makes my purse jump (can I afford one!)!!
        sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

nice pics!
          i'm rather fond of Henry lol...i love that species
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys, I took these pics with my mobile phone and I must say myself it does take a good pic. It doesnt take good pics when you zoom in tho so you have to get up close to take em. Still, they came out ok.

Cheers Stu.
            My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Working...
            X