• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madam Octa!

This is my newly moulted L.Para, Madam Octa. She is now 7 Inches

Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Ooooh, she looks good!
    Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Comment

she's looking very nice leanne

Comment

She a beauty

Comment

Thanks all. Am really chuffed with her

Comment

Very nice, the pet shop by me has a Juv, My Mrs has put a stop to me having any more T's tho . I only got 7 but just a GBB and a Para would do me
            My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Thanks all

Stuart, I have several paras and a GBB. GBB's are stunning, you really need one lol. Just get one, if you can find one though

Comment

I've always wanted a GBB Stuart, everytime I say GBB and thats it, I find something else I want aswell LOL!! I have 5 defo's on my wish list atm, and I would try and stop after that;
                T.Blondi
                P.Metallica
                P.Reduncus
                H.Minax
                H.Schmidti.

But just as I'm typing the list, there is more and more keep popping into my head LOL. I need a new house LOL.

Michael.
                2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Working...
                X