Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.subfusca

my spiderling has moulted very recently

Nice, looks very similar to mine. Do you know if they are highland or lowland?
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

thanks pete, i dont know weather its the "highland " or " lowland" form im afraid, i know there is a fair bit of talk on these so called forms too and weather they are separate forms or not, im no expert so i will keep quiet hehehe

Comment

lovely picture. your subfusca looks lovely

Comment

thanks jason

Comment

I heard that sometimes, sneaky Pet Shops will make out some T's are a different colour form, but in actual fact, it's turns out to be colour variations in individuals. Unless of course, there was a different pattern which is distinguishable between the 2 forms. I have a H.Lividum which was sold to me as a Dark colour form. And you can see on the carapace, its a grey colour like the original Lividum, but has a sort of black starburst pattern from the fovea outwards.

Michael.
            2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Oh, and by the way, cracking Subfusca!!! LOL.
              2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

P.subfusca

wow your P.Subfusca look's stunning cant wait to get mine
                Luke Anthony

Comment

thanks michael and luke

Comment

Working...
                  X