New Chile Rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chile Rose

Here are some pics of my new Chile Rose that my daughter brought me home as a present from her holiday in Cornwall. I'm well chuffed! I've named him/her Pepper.

Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Very Nice, with all the beautiful spiders around you cant beat a nice Chilie rose, Looks like a male tho to me unless thats not a hook on the leg I can see from top pic.
    Last edited by Stuart Lee; 23-09-08, 06:03 PM.
    My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Lee View Post
      Very Nice, with all the beautiful spiders around you cant beat a nice Chilie rose, Looks like a male tho to me unless thats not a hook on the leg I can see from top pic.
      If you mean the tuft of hair on leg I in the top picture, then it's the wrong place for an apophysis

My Collection:

Comment

Yer, I did think that after I posted and had another look but didnt have time to edit lol.

/me quickly edits post to stop self from looking silly..

lol
        My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

I had a good look at her when I bought her for Mum, and there are no hooks. She is only about 3" anyway, so doubt would be a MM at that size?

She is beautiful Mum, I knew you'd like her
          Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

Originally posted by Leanne King-Smith View Post
            I had a good look at her when I bought her for Mum, and there are no hooks. She is only about 3" anyway, so doubt would be a MM at that size?
            No Leanne, definitely not a mature male. You can properly sex the spider when you get hold of the next moult

My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Rea View Post
              No Leanne, definitely not a mature male. You can properly sex the spider when you get hold of the next moult
              Thanks Phil. Have sexed quite a few moults now, quite proud of self lol
              Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

Originally posted by Leanne King-Smith View Post
                Thanks Phil. Have sexed quite a few moults now, quite proud of self lol
                Good stuff

My Collection:

Comment

cant beat havin a rosie there so wierd lol.....
                  Mikey...

Comment

Working...
                  X