Clear All

• Haplopelma lividum

mated one of my females this evening

Comment

Comment

groming herself afterwards

Comment

Typical vain female LOL!!!

I'll bet if that male had more than a few cells for a brain, he would have been slightly worried about taking that big girl on LOL!!!

Class pics mate.

Michael.
          2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

Lovely pics Andy, good luck with them
            Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

thank you both , im going to try him with my other female on saturday night hehe

Comment

Wow, good luck. I don't have any of these. Are they as bad as their reputation says they are?
                Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

Really good actions shots, you've caught the sheen on the female just right. I don't think enough collectors keep these lovely T's

Comment

they certainly are a fiesty species leanne hehe , although one of my females is a bit more placid than the other one , if all goes well and i get slings you can by all means have a couple, thats if you have not got one already ?? thanks linda, there blue sheen shows up lovely if you can get them in the right lighting conditions

Comment

Yeah they are great i bought an adult one on Sunday at the entomology fair in Leeds and she is a beauty heres a picture of mine . We find day light is the best light too get the colours. Was nice too meet you there too Andy
                      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

aye i pinched the light tubes off of the fish tank to light up our lividum to post on here. Sort of did the trick!

Awesome pictures. The male looks positively dwarfed by the female!

our female seems to be pretty laid back so far but its early days yet lol.

Good luck with the breeding

Comment

OK i stand corrected lol

Comment

Got my other female mated tonight

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X