Sapphire after his moult.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sapphire after his moult.

Here is my GBB Sapphire. This is the first decent pic of him since his moult this month

Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

He is beautiful Mum

Btw, you need to update your sig. More spids less birds
    Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

I saw one of these at the Leeds show today. A stunning spider and I am jealous of anyone who has one. I couldn't afford the £130 asking price and even if I could, Mrs Ferguson wouldn't have been too happy.
      So until then, I'll keep checking on Patsy's pictures.
      Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

lovely GBB and looking very similar to mine in colouration. Since mine moulted I've seen it much more and it has become quite inquisitive rather than skittish. You got to love em!

£130 is well over the top for a GBB, are you sure it wasnt a P. metallica?
        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

yeah i saw them at the show too... I really want one... ***cries***

Oh well watching all the reputable on line spider dealers for a sling. I will have one if it kills me lol!
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Well I will just have to laugh and gloat here, because I got a 2cm sling of the spidershop for £9.99 2 weeks ago, I was loving it too because it was next on the wish list, and I had been watching out for ages for one.
            2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

gone off you now lmao!
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
              X