X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aphonopelma sp "New River"

New arrival this morning

Cracking T Andy,

Is that a Texan species???? Sorry to hear about your robustum mate, I hate it when things like that happen, you just keep thinking what did I do wrong? Well here are a few pics of the little beast I got.

P.S thanks for the vonwirthi/Sp.Vietnam info I saw one recently might just have to invest LOL.
    Attached Files
    2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

thanks michael certainly is a beautifull species, there from central/southern arizona i believe , i was gutted when i found my robustum dead, i will certainly be getting another one whenever i see any for sale hehe, no probs at all regarding the haplopelma info hope it helped,

Comment

Originally posted by andy hood View Post
        there from central/southern arizona i believe

True, they are from New River, Arizona which is just north of Phoenix.
        KJ Vezino
        Certified Arachnoholic
        My T Gallery
        Quest for Knowledge: All the T info links you need!
        "Have You Hugged Your Spiders Today?"

KJ’s Collection

Comment

Nice one Andy! Craig bought me one of these too, they are very very very docile!!

Comment

thanks layla , they are a beautifull docile species arnt they just

Comment

Lovely new addition, love the colour
              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I don't have enough Aphonopelma in my collection, just the seemani and iodius, I'll have to look into these new river, I was thoroughly impressed by Toran's specimen at BTS, so well groomed and beautiful colouration.
                My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

aren't they great, Andy? i got a trio of these off Lee, so should hopefully be able to breed them (in however many years it takes the male to mature lol)
                  sorry to hear about the robustum though mate. i think they can be tough to keep alive from what i've read so far! so far mine is still going, just trying to keep a good watch on her for any danger signs.
                  Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                  -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                  My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

they certainly are a great species james, i nearly got one at kempton from lee, in the end i got one by mail order from him, i hope you have good luck with your breeding trio, yes i was gutted that my robustum died, no idea what the cause was, i had had it for a year and it didnt seem to be suffering from any symptums immediatly prior to its death

Comment

Working...
                    X