X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Birthday presents :)

We ordered these from Lee, cheers once again hun

Hadogenes Troglodytes, Sub-adult... looks to be female
    Really chuffed to have this because they dont come up very often. I love the way they really curl up their metasoma flat to the ground. Useless venom but man do they pack a pinch. I have kept the H.paucadins before now and that grumpy female drew blood from my finger! Mind you she was hormonal at the time but i really needed to clean her enclosure! Sorry I'm babbling on again

Opistophthalmus Sp. Tanzania... Look like they are O.Boehmi (x3)
    Picture 1... I think is a male, slightly smaller and noticably darker then the other two
    Picture 2... VERY fat... Hoping there might be some new additions from this one
    Picture 3... think this is female. Only one to have eaten so far and has the most attitude lol

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

I'd love to keep some of these Opistophthalmus Sp. Tanzania, they look so beautiful. Unfortunately the mrs has put a blanket NO to scorpions, bah! Can't complain too much I guess.
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

oh never.... have you tried the puppy dog eyes look? When our matthew wants a new tarantula he gives me 'the look' and a couple of days later it's in our collection lol!

I must admit I've been after some more Opistophthalmus sp. for aaaaaaaages. They're stocky, colourful and bundles of attitude. Although these ones are a tad smaller than the Whalberghi I used to keep many moons ago

As for the trog'. Now the hunt starts for a male, which should be fun considering they dont come up very often.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of scorps I must admit Lisa, but those look excellent

My Collection:

Comment

cheers hun

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Rea View Post
            I'm not a huge fan of scorps I must admit Lisa, but those look excellent
            I am, and you're right, they are !!!

Must be this "Scorpio star sign" thing eh Lisa???
            Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

ya not joking.... my first tropical pets were good old emps and that was about 10ish... thereabouts... years ago.

There's just something about them, might be something to do with the fact they are like little walking armoured tanks! Incredible little preditors.

Comment

very nice scorps lisa

Comment

Working...
                X