Here is Legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is Legs

Here is my little T.Apophysis, Legs. He may be small, but his legs sure aren't

Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

hahahaha another tarantula who has had a balloon rubbed against it!

Awww cuteness!
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Love those legs!
      Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Comment

Hi Im new to the BTS but i have fallen in love with Legs!!! Please could you tell me more about him - what type of spider is he and is he easy to look after - I have a Chile Rose at the moment - not sure if male or female - I'm getting expert advice here - but if i have to part with him I would love to get a little legs - he is the cutest thing Ive ever seen - i dont do babies!!! lol! Gill x

Comment

Originally posted by Gill Z Brown View Post
          Hi Im new to the BTS but i have fallen in love with Legs!!! Please could you tell me more about him - what type of spider is he and is he easy to look after - I have a Chile Rose at the moment - not sure if male or female - I'm getting expert advice here - but if i have to part with him I would love to get a little legs - he is the cutest thing Ive ever seen - i dont do babies!!! lol! Gill x

Sorted through pm's
          Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

They look so odd as young uns. Cant wait till mine arives tho!

Comment

Wait til they get bigger, great fun and the perfect pet!Mine comes out of his burrow and sits by the glass to tell me when its feeding time!
              sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
              X