tarantulas what else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tarantulas what else

Hello I currently have only one tarantula a mex fireleg im going to start collecting seriously im going to buy some spiderlings a salmon pink a mex red knee a curly hair and maybe a mex red rump im also intrested in having something aggresive like one of the baboon tarantulas. im going to make a cabinet so i can heat the whole thing rather than each tank. but for the moment im going to keep the spiderlings in small jars inside a fish tank which i will heat. Is there a british tarantula magazine?
    thanks

Hi Guest
    No magazine I know of. However as a member of the BTS you will recieve the BTS Journal quaterly. Our Journal is highly accliamed and is also on the verge of changing into a more colour version. Articles from some of the top tarantula writers from all over the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.

Regards
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I have a cabinet going free if you are interested, i am inSwindon, might also be able to throwin a free Baboon spiderling if you come and take the cabinet away......LOL

Welcome to the spider world

Ray

Comment

got anything else for sale angel?

Comment

Thanks im thinking about joining the bts the journal sounds good. Angel thanks for the offer but i live in Tonbridge kent and dont drive.
          Leon M

Comment

I think I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself.
            I currently only have three spiders. A Grammostola rosea, a Brachypelma smithi and a Grammostola pulchra. The latter two of which I bought at last years BTS exhibition.
            I am not a member of the BTS yet but will be joining at this years exhibition where I'm also hoping to pick up a Aphonopelma seemanni and a Brachypelma albopilosum.
            I am still a novice and will be sticking with 'novice' spiders. I haven't given any thought to breeding yet. I have room for six spiders but haven't decided on a sixth. It's not definate that I will get a sixth, only if I see one that I really want and am sure I'll be able to care for. Any suggestions of relatively easy and interesting spiders to keep would be appreciated.

Comment

Please see the bulleteen board for any stock i have for sale.

I also have C. darlingi and P. murinus spiderlings. A, sternalis, and an unidentified Acanthoscurria sp. all £2 ea, 3 for £5.

And yes i know i have not posted this up yet..........LOL

Comment

Working...
              X