Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brachys, Cyriopagopus, Acanthos.....macro pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brachys, Cyriopagopus, Acanthos.....macro pics!

Acanthoscurria chacoana. Females freshly molted.

Xenesthis immanis sling.

Pamphobeteus sp. machala juv male.

Cyriopagopus schioedtei sling.

Brachypelma smithi female.

Brachypelma auratum female.

Brachypelma boehmei female.

That's all for now! Hope you guys like them.

Pato-

Handling pictures removed - Rule (10) Photographs and gallery images; please refrain from posting images of handling this only encourages such activities and there a lot of younger patrons on this forum that may influenced by such images and may attempt handling unnecessarily and as a result injure the tarantula or themselves.
    Last edited by Phil Rea; 17-12-08, 10:49 AM. Reason: Removed handing pics

Great pictures! I particularly like the the 5th, 7th, 11th and 12th ones. The Brachypelma boehmei female is really beautiful and the Pamphobeteus sp. machala juv male... what a spider that could grow up to be! Thank you for posting these lovely pictures.

Steven
    Last edited by Steven Williams; 17-12-08, 08:03 PM.
    A, abdomen, abstain, ace, advantage, aegis, ajar, aluminium, ambidextrous, angel, angle, ant, aphid, apple, Arachnida, arachnology: an awesome activity!

Comment

Thank you Steven!! I tried natural light for the Pampho and it really worked to show the great colors and pattern!
      I'll post some more soon

Best regards,
      Pato-

Comment

That 'natural light' tecnique worked very well! The pattern on the carapace is really clear. How big is the Pampho? Looking forward to seeing more pictures of these beautiful tarantulas!

Steven
        Last edited by Steven Williams; 18-12-08, 09:42 AM.
        A, abdomen, abstain, ace, advantage, aegis, ajar, aluminium, ambidextrous, angel, angle, ant, aphid, apple, Arachnida, arachnology: an awesome activity!

Comment

He is about 10cm LS and he has a nice female waiting! He is actually Pamphobeteus nigricolor, not machala, I got confused with my other juveniles!
          Will post some more soon!

Best regards,
          Pato-

Comment

Working...
          X