Poecilothera sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poecilothera sanctuary

Just read the news about the sanctuary. Very interesting and very exciting. Right behind the BTS on this one.

So as a breeder i will donate a proportion of each sucsessful eggsac to be sold for the Sancuary fund.

I dont want to sit on a load of spiderlings so how do we do this?

Any other breeders/dealers follow my example?

Ray

Hi Ray
    sounds good from what you have said, I could donate slings from my breedings.
    regards
    phil
    www.thetarantulastore.net

Comment

Hello guys, Can someone explain to me what the Poecilotheria sanctuary is about please? What does this involve and how it will work. As much info would be very much appreciated as im a great lover of these spiders and want to know if i can help too. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Poecilotheria
        Hello guys, Can someone explain to me what the Poecilotheria sanctuary is about please? What does this involve and how it will work. As much info would be very much appreciated as im a great lover of these spiders and want to know if i can help too. Thanks in advance.
        Hi
        Full detials of this new venture will be announced soon, its in its early days and really too much has been said already. As soon as Mr Smith forwards myself the article he has produced on this subject it will be published on the BTS Members site.

Needless to say all of the BTS committee are behind this, and appreciate all the gestures made as regards donations. Together we can make it work.

Regards
        Mark

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
        X