Collection dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection dead

Hi all, sorry to be writing this the thermostat in my t` room broke today and as a result my whole collection is dead nearly 100 t's gone only my adult poekys lived, if any one has anything they want to sell please get in contact any offers apreciated, thanks paul

Hi Paul, sorry to hear of your loss mate... exacxtly what happened to me!!!! good luck with starting your collection again, its a bad set back!!!!!!!!!!!1 cheers...neil

Comment

RE: Collection dead

Also obviously very sorry to hear the news for youself and the spiders.

If you had any interesting american (north, meso or south) please let me know. Also i hope the more important ones are in the freezer now.

Regards
      stuart
      (sjl197@hotmail.com)

Comment

COLLECTION DEAD

Hi Paul,
        sorry to hear that mate, would you like a few Lasidora Parahybana slings?
        If you are going to Kettering on Sunday give me a ring on 01908 661810 and I'll bring you a few. If not I have a table booked for the bts show to sell a gaggle of them plus a few others I have excess. Make yourself known at the bts and have a few.

Regards Mary Walters
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Erm Mary, this post is over a year old!

Comment

Hi Leon,
            Thanks for that, never noticed, just thought I could help him out a bit.
            Thats the trouble with being a bit long in the tooth and only recently got a computer, ha ha.

Regards Mary
            spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Working...
            X