Grammostola pulchra

Avicularia versicolor

Lasiodora parahybana with adult B. dubia

Brachypelma auratum

Brachypelma emilia

Poecilotheria regalis 6cm BL

Psalmopoeus irminia

Poecilotheria regalis mature male and female sharing burrow

any comments would be nice ^^. More to come aswell.

Best regards Steven

An excellent selection of spiders and some real beauties in there as well, especially the p. regalis and Ephebopus cyanognathus.

Ephebopus cyanognathus is very much on my wanted list.

Thanks for sharing!
    Visit my spiders at http://www.silkspinners.co.uk

Comment

Excellent pics and nice selection of T's i can spend all day looking and taking new pics of mine

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Annal View Post
        Excellent pics and nice selection of T's i can spend all day looking and taking new pics of mine
        I big time agree, can never have enough T pics

Comment

Thank you very much

I´ve got a few more I would like to share with you though I cannot take pictures of all my T´s...some are just too small

Avicularia versicolor drinking after molt

Citharischius crawshayi.....rare site......got her in the night when she was out of her burrow

My other Ephebopus cyanognatus

Grammostola rosea drinking

Lasiodora parahybana mating....she´s gravid by the way and I´m waiting for her to build her eggsac

Poecilotheria ornata freshly molted a few days ago

Poecilotheria regalis devouring a cricket

My triplet regalis colony.......sorry for the bad quality

This is a small section of my T´s housings..I´ll get better pictures soon

over here in Germany you can get lots of E. cyanognatus. Regarding the availability of T´s over here, I am glad to have moved here .
          I don´t know anything regarding sending T´s to GB....I think the risk would be too big.

Best regards Steven

Comment

How are you finding the triplet colony of p. regalis are getting along. I also have a triplet colony of s'ling/juvie p. regalis, they're at about 5cm now, well the biggest one is, the other two are about 4cm.

I haven't seen any aggression between them at all so far. Hoping they will stay together.

Have you had a regalis colony before? (I ask because I'm trying to learn as much as possible to help manage my own communal group). Please share your experiences

Comment

Hi,

my colony is getting along quite well. They seem to be very social because they share a small gap during the night. As soon as the lights go on in the morning, they come out and sit together as seen in the photo.
              When being fed they each catch a cricket and devour it within 5cm proximity.
              During normal non feeding periods they all sit together within reach touching each other with at least one leg.
              All in all I have not seen any type of aggression between them.

Regards Steven

Comment

stunning T's and cages there steven keep the pics coming

Comment

Nice pics and some very nice specimens...
                  Cheers

Denny

Re-formed arachnophobic since Dec '09

Comment

Hello everybody,

got a couple more pics......

Current home of my B.emilia........it´s a 40x40x40cm cube

Freshly molted Grammostola rosea (yesterday)

This is how she molted....standing up

Just built a couple of new housings for my B.vagans 2nd Inst. Measurements are 20x14x9 cm.

same but closer ^^

And this is what I do with molts I get from my T´s. Measurement 50x50cm

Best regards Steven

Comment

Some more lovely pics steven i also have a display for some of my molts will add a pic to my thread also acquired 6 more T's today how happy am i

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Your G.rosea looks stunning...! like the idea of keeping the molts...a life timeline of your T's...cool...!
                        Cheers

Denny

Re-formed arachnophobic since Dec '09

Comment

Hi guys and gals ^^

Thank you very much for your kind comments. As promised a couple of new (and old) pictures.

B. emilia......now how cute does that look

B.emilia...had her out when I had planted a new plant.

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens exploring

Avicularia metallica 2nd Inst......she got stuck in a molt when we came home with her from the breeder. She lost 2 legs but after this molt she´s just fine again.

Ephebopus cyanognatus working on her tunnel.

Grammostola pulchra posing away

My highly gravid Lasiodora parahybana....sorry for the bad quality.

And this is what she did before she sealed up her cave day before yesterday.....hope to have an eggsac soon. That stone was not small btw.

This is what it used to look like......now it´s like it´s been bombed

Poecilotheria ornata checking out a couple of new places to chill out...

P. ornata taking a wander around.....

My mature male Psalmopoeus irmina checking for chicks

The femal P. irminia after "decorating" the glass. Well........she doesn´t have to clean it......

And last but not least an older picture from my Avicularia versicolor.

Btw...I always use live plants in all my tanks. In my oppinion I get a better humidity and climate inside, plus it looks better ^^.

Best regards Steven

Comment

Excellent pics and some awsome T's you have.
                            I agree with how nice real plants look i have often thought about adding real plants what plants do you use and do they do ok in tanks?

Aarons Collection:

Comment

Thanks ^^

for dry tanks I use plants which hardly need watering like succulents. For more humid and moister tanks I use a palmlike plant called Chamaedorea elegans. Most plants in gardenstores are suitable for keeping in tanks. The only thing which is important is that the plants need at least 6 hours of light every day. Thus I use flourescent tubes, the electricitycosts are minimal. For fertilization I use these fertilizersticks which last about 3 months. Neither fertilizer, if stuck in the soil between the plants, nor plants have harmed my T´s in any way and I´ve been doing it for about ten years now.

Regards Steven

Comment

Working...
                              X