T Picture Thread ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Picture Thread ...

Hello to all thought I'd share a few pics of some of my T's here ... this is my first post here so please bear with me if all does not go well LOL

EDIT: oops didnt think to label the pics correctly ...

Top Row: Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens,P Murinus (OBT), Lasiodora Fracta, Ephebopus cyanognathus, Holothele Incei
    Middle Row: Pamphobeteus sp "Colombia", Pamphobeteus Vespertinus, Poecilotheria Subfusca, Monocentropus Balfouri, Pamphobeteus Platyomma
    Bottom Row: Pamphobeteus sp "Equador" x 2
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Evadne Fourie; 02-02-10, 01:15 PM. Reason: Note added

Welcome to the forum and nice collection

Aarons Collection:

Comment

why thank you very kindly ...ill add the other pics as and when inspiration strikes lol

Comment

Very nice pictures of some very nice T's. I love your Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens and Ephebopus cyanognathus!

Great collection and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Lovely spiders you have there - I see you like your Pamphobeteus, I have a soft spot for them too
          Visit my spiders at http://www.silkspinners.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Matt and Michelle

@ Michelle ... I mainly keep Pampho's ... they are by far my favourite!

( ill post pics of them as soon as i figure out the pic posting thingy)

@ Matt - sound like you like all T's blue LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Evadne Fourie View Post
              Thanks Matt and Michelle
              @ Matt - sound like you like all T's blue LOL
              Definitely! I love T's that are bright contrasting colours; it's so strange when you compare to most other animals on the planet most of them have colours that blend in to their environment or to deter potential predators. But these guys are so strangely coloured, one reason I love T's: they're so unlike anything else on the planet

Comment

Some lovely T's there...and a few faves that I would love...! Brave getting that close to an OBT though...!
                Cheers

Denny

Re-formed arachnophobic since Dec '09

Comment

Thanks a lot!

The two OBT's were named Chuck and Norris haha!
                  And they were quite behaved - no flying roundhouse kicks

Comment

A few more ..

A few more of my T"reasures"

Top Row: Pamphobeteus Ultramarinus; Pamphobeteus sp. Peru; Hapalopus Formosus; Pamphobeteus Ultramarinus; Pamphobeteus Fortis

Bottom Row: Pamphobeteus Insignis (not sure if this name has changed yet)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Evadne Fourie; 02-08-10, 05:19 PM. Reason: added names

Comment

Working...
                    X