Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pics

'A Woman's Prayer:
    Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, To understand a man , to Love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as their going to feel all day.

nice t,s just got my 1st t for xmas my god they,r addictive already eyeing up the net looking for my next specimin

Comment

thanks William

what did you get for christmas and
      what are you planning on gettign next.
      I'm stocking up on more tanks etc so i can
      go on a spider spending spree hopefull
      at the end of the month.
      its long overdue for me to get more.!
      'A Woman's Prayer:
      Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, To understand a man , to Love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning thats as good as their going to feel all day.

Comment

i got a chilaen rose beutiful spider i think shes about to moult i saw her eat a cricker in the pet shop but iv had no such luck shes not ate since i brought her home and now shes hid away under a peice of cork bark and closed the entrance over with silk.i am thinking about an aboreal next iv read that the pinktoe is a good beginer species spiders are kool!

Comment

Great collection of tarantulas Dee! I really like your Pokie, they're such beautiful T's.

William, I'd highly recomend an A.Avic (Pinktoe). I got one not long ago as my second T (my first was an Aphonopelma sp. New River). It's cool to see the differences between arboreal and terrestrial, and pinktoes do tend to be on the more docile side and fairly easy to keep. Only thing you have to watch out for is them squirting poo lol

Comment

thanks matt il be looking them up tonight im moving house soon and i though id treat myself

Comment

thanks Matt, my collection is only small, about 30 but i love them all.
              i have to agree that the A avic is a great spider. my one is
              very docile, dont know if that goes for all of them but she
              never causes any problems during feeding or rehousing...

William i wouldnt worry about the rosie not eating, if she is
              going to moult then its perfectly natural but they
              arent the best feeders in the first place.
              my rosie goes months without eating, once they
              are healthy and have fresh clean water then there
              is nothing to worry about.

i want a blondi, pulcher, aload more brachys
              and more i cant think of right now.
              'A Woman's Prayer:

Comment

thanks for that dee thats reasuring to no.30 t,s thats a big collection i would have thought i want more myself i,l need to brush up on the old latin tho

Comment

Working...
                X