My first T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first T

I've since moved her box higher so she's nearer the heat mat. I'll get a better photo when she's settled in a bit. I don't want to be annoying her. She's a b.smithi and is lovely. You can only just see her here, she's right in front of the heat mat facing it.
    Boris's Diary - written by me, he might have 8 legs but he's not big enough to press the keys yet.

Ooops the photo disappeared. I'll try that again.
    Attached Files
    Boris's Diary - written by me, he might have 8 legs but he's not big enough to press the keys yet.

Comment

would be nicer if you take the lid of and take a closer pic?

Comment

I got a couple of not too blurry photo's of her today.

She's not eating, and hasn't for a week and a half. I assume she's getting ready to moult. Does she look like it?

Comment

First moult with me!

My baby red knee moulted for the first time since I got her yesterday!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0871..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	93906

You can see her colours better on this one, but it is blurry.

Name:	PICT0874..jpg
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	93907

She looks lovely now.

Comment

Great stuff!
            My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
            Ray Gabriel

Comment

looks good Vicky .. how is your smithi doing now

Comment

He's doing really well. He's a bit skittish sometimes and doesn't like being disturbed much some days. He's a good little eater and is getting nice and fat again now.

Had the moult sexed and he is a boy sadly. I still love him to bits, and this means I have an excuse to get more spids so I can get a girl.

Comment

Boris decided to get himself some new clothes. It was a bit of a nice surprise this morning. At first I though he'd got a little stuck, but he moved into his hide when I opened the tub to change his water so I nabbed the skin. Sorry the photos blurry, I can't seem to get a good one of him.

Name:	boris.jpg
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	93947

And his old suit.

Name:	oldskin.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	93948

He's managed to screw up the important bit again, little sod.

Comment

After reading tips on how to best photo t's in the thread I started (thanks everyone btw) I managed o mess about and get a almost decent shot of Boris.

Name:	boris01.jpg
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	93960

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky Child View Post
                      After reading tips on how to best photo t's in the thread I started (thanks everyone btw) I managed o mess about and get a almost decent shot of Boris.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2354[/ATTACH]
                      He looks good Vicky fingers cross you get your female

Comment

here's mine lol

trying to get out

Come to http://qik.ly/C6RqV4UudV2GBKIFysYQK7J and see my latest video that was created using Qik VideoCamera application for the iPhone.

eating dubai roach

Come to http://qik.ly/CHG8vzMxbpWPqZtaz8zEFrt and see my latest video that was created using Qik VideoCamera application for the iPhone.
                        Last edited by John chambers; 21-06-10, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John chambers View Post
                          He looks good Vicky fingers cross you get your female
                          Thanks, planning on getting a few slings from Sven asap fingers crossed one of the, turns out female.

Comment

Boris moulted again, looking very spiffy. I think I might be keeping him too warm, he's growing faster then I thought he would. I'm planning on getting a thermostat asap to make sure I'm not pushing his growth too far.

Name:	borisbigger.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	93992
                            Last edited by Vicky Child; 15-08-10, 01:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Was going to say if its molting that often its probabley a male.

But reading through the post I see you already know he's a bloke lol.

Im sure once he hooks out there will be plenty of ladies after him.

If you want to compare moults mine moulted on 14/7/09 19/10/09 and 12/2/10 Im thinking she is not far of another either that or she is going for the prize of spider with the biggest bum

Chris.

Comment

Working...
                              X