Best Tarantula Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tarantula Ever

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact i have another sac of these and struggled to get rid of the last lot............... Honest.

LBJ is the way
    Put your arms around me
    Fiddly digits, itchy britches
    I love you all

I have 3 of these cant wait till mine look like that 1

They are very hard to get a decent pic of as they are tiny and dont want to sit still

Aarons Collection:

Comment

thats a nice looking animal... never come across this sp before... how much are they selling for...

Comment

There are very few of these about. I got the first ever captive bred sac at the end of 2008 and gave all the slings to a few people to start future breeding groups. This year i have had 2 sacs (about 50 in one and 15 in the other) and so put them up for sale for the first time in the UK. Obviously with the rarity and small numbers from a sac this reflected on the price and so i had them up for sale at £1 a sling. Yep one whole shiney gold beer chit a piece. Obviously some felt this was far too steep a price to put on a mere spider but i did it anyway and by golly i got away with it and with no one else breeding them at the moment i can keep these over inflated prices up for a while yet.
        Put your arms around me
        I love you all

Comment

£1 per sling?!?! That is outrageous!! On a more serious note, would be hugely interested in buying 2 of these if possible. Was just wondering what size these are at?

Comment

i think i can stretch to a pound and am interested in buying if you still selling, i might evan go wild and get two... it'll be a tight month, but worth it.

Comment

They should be back up for sale soon when these lot are ready

They are a small species with females getting to around 6-8cm legspan max, males around 5cm legspan and spiderlings just over 1cm.
              Put your arms around me
              I love you all

Comment

Definitely interested now, and due to their size would be looking at buying 4. Any info on temps/humidity as well as general setup of enclosure and general nature and speed? Will do my own research but you seem pretty well versed and experienced with them so makes sense to ask here first!

Comment

You're crazy Craig, I'd feel somewhat obliged to pay you at least £4000 a sling for these, I mean, c'mon, theyre gold......

Comment

Working...
                  X