• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aphonopelma SP. New River

Click image for larger version

Name:	P9251161.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	96183This is my first T.....ive had her about 2-3 months...she has already moulted and im guessing she is pretty much fully grown, leg span of about 5.5 inches at the moment, does anybody know if she will get a bit bigger?...anyways, here are some nice pics of her, hope you like them.
    .Click image for larger version

Name:	RIVER-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	96089
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mark Pattenden; 26-09-11, 09:28 PM.

Nice looking spider you have i've been thinking about getting one myself.
    I think they get to around 6 inches, according to TSS they are the largest aphonopelma species.

Comment

Thank you, she is very docile most the time..although I do not handle her,she has her moments too.i think I made a good choice for a first T over the usual chile Rose, I'm now considering my second T...you have any suggestions?

Comment

nice pics, this was my second t, very nice t. mine is a bit skittish but i think they about 6 inch fully grown, mine about 5.5.

Comment

any suggestions?
          Now that is a loaded question ! ! !

How long is a piece of string ? LOL

Everyone has their own idea on the ideal spider

What type of spider do you prefer ? Terrestrial ? Arborial ? New world ? Old World ? Dwarfs ? Giants ? Brown jobbies ? Colour ? Stripes ? Pet holes ? Display ? LOL

I think the best thing for you to do is pick out a few that you like the look of and then ask.

Comment

I'm looking in to getting one of these.

Comment

Hey, dont slag of G. rosea. lol. Fantastic spider. Mine is beautiful.
              What about B. vagans as your next one. Truly beautiful and at least mine sit out in the open all day.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
              X