Holethele incei 'Gold'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holethele incei 'Gold'

I bought a AF H. incei 'Gold' and a MM normal at the last BTS show, put them together and the result was 64 slings, 33 normal and 31 golds.
    The slings are now around 1 3/4 inches LS now, i've sexed a few but the moults are really soft and tear extremely easy so i going to wait another moult or 2 before i try again.

Here's one of the golds munching in a red runner roach.

Last edited by Peter Roach; 24-07-12, 09:53 PM.

Originally posted by Peter Roach View Post
    I bought a AF H. incei 'Gold' and a MM normal at the last BTS show, put them together and the result was 64 slings, 33 normal and 31 golds.
    The slings are now around 1 3/4 inches LS now, i've sexed a few but the moults are really soft and tear extremely easy so i going to wait another moult or 2 before i try again.

Here's one of the golds munching in a red runner roach.

gorgeous!
    they take red runners do they? maybe i'll have another try feeding them as i've found some of my spiders don't much like the red runners, and the latter prove a threat to the former in those cases (or so it seems)
    really happy for you with the great result of breeding
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Iv got a MM soon to be doing the rounds and hes going to at least 1 gold female so will be interesting to see the proportions of gold to normal colourform in the slings

Comment

Where is the male from ?
        I got my gold female and normal male from the same person, I took a chance that the male was part of the breeding project and had the gold genes. . . Which he did
        I too would be interested to see if an unrelated normal male without the gold genes mated to a gold female will produce a mixed colour sac.

Comment

Hes from Jake at invert imports. I got given him from a friend and less than a month later he got his little hooks. Think he came from Germany

Comment

As far as i know the supplier did not sell the gold form he only had normals

Comment

Working...
            X