Brachypelma Klaasi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brachypelma Klaasi

Freshly arrived in the mail today from Mark Allison, and it's so pretty i thought i'd show it off now.

I'll probably add more pictures later in the day once it's had a chance to settle.
    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

She started feeding today, on a nice juicy large cricket

And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

hmmm yum lol!
      Great pics as usual. Is she yours or Sarahs lol?

Comment

This one's mine. Though we are trying to abandon the Yours&Mine, it's still me that does the majority of the care for the Klaasi.

Comment

Charlotee is as bad as Aragog when it comes to feeding if not slightly more of a feeding machine.

Comment

She's dug all the way through her substrate now, down to the bottom of the tank. Depth of about 6", and i'm sure she'd go lower if she could. Bear in mind she's only 3-4" herself. Still feeding, can't believe that she will take the size of crickets that she does.

Comment

Look how fat she is! And a nice shiny bald patch too from when she didn't want to come out of the box she came in

Comment

lol at bald patch! At least you will know when she is about to moult. My sub female is a stubborn mare and hates coming off her piece of cork bark. never flicked at me I dont think. She even flipped on to her back the night b4 we moved to Scotland and so I put her back in her house incase she was moulting and then she promptly turned herself over and sat on her bark !
                Crazy beasties.

Comment

Moulted this morning, and about time.

Comment

A weekend full of moults huh! She looks fab!

Comment

Aye, and the slings haven't finished yet

Comment

She is beautiful, I can't wait for mine to grow, mine is a little dot of a thing right now. They are stunning spiders, although every spider is when you look at the markings and colours, even a horrible house spider, yuuuk.
                        Mary
                        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

shudders at the thought of house spiders I had to ban neil from even thinking bout keeping one I am still petrified of them but dont mind fast moving aborials at all. am I the only T keeper with this werid house / true spider phobia?

Comment

Nope! Craig laughs his head off at me. I am petrified of even money spiders! Cant sleep with them in the room! Thats why I married a 6ft 3 " man you see..........he can reach the ceiling to get em off it!

Comment

hehe its good to know i not only one tho I can cope with money spiders I think its cause they seem rounder that other true spiders / house ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X