G.rosea NCF young adult female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.rosea NCF young adult female

I figured that my pics of the RCF G.rosea might be putting the NCF's in the shade a bit. Allow me to rectify that

This little girl is one of the most vividly coloured rosies I have seen. Before her I had only seen this kind of colouring on mature males.

Enjoy

show me all of it, then i'll decide

oh shes so like our female its unbelivable, could almost be the same trantula.

Comment

That's a beautiful spider Karl.

Rosie's so often get pushed to the bottom of the pile as a 'beginners spider' which I think is so undeserving.

Comment

Okay, mine and sarah's g.rosea matured today, so here are the obligatory pictures

~Neil
        And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

must admit she looks as stunning as ever even at her 2" mark she had colouring this good but today just after her moult she is extra beautiful.

Comment

Wow, wonderful colouring

I just had what looked like a good mating using the female pictured in this thread. The male is just as stunning so with a bit of luck there will be a lot more of these babes around in the not too distant future

Comment

Damm pity we dont have the space right now to take that male off you or I would beg you for him as our little lady is also ready for a mating.

Comment

Welllllll ... He's been mated with three of my females and I'm waiting for him to be ready for a final match with one of them, just to be sure.

He's a damn good male. It would be a shame to see him go to waste ... are you sure you haven't got room?

BTW, I'll pay postage and the owner doesn't seem to want any more offspring, so any 'lings will be yours. What more can you ask for?

karl

Comment

Damm karl thats a great offer but we really dont have the space to house him, sighs sadly well maybe I can convince the other half we can do something bout the space but I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah.s
                    Damm karl thats a great offer but we really dont have the space to house him, sighs sadly well maybe I can convince the other half we can do something bout the space but I doubt it.
                    No hon, we dont have the room at the moment. Especially as Mark is dropping off that A.Purpurea at the weekend
                    And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Hi Karl,
                      If you still have him I will gladly take him for my female.
                      My male died a few weeks ago.
                      Mary
                      spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Well I was thinking we could fit him in on a coffee table where the umbrella is but as his got a home now I guess we can wait till later.

Comment

Trouble is hon, we dont have any more plugs free, and it's not safe to put down any more extensions.

Comment

Mmmm I supose thats true thought we had one free stillon my one but guess I am wrong. WE could always use the phone charger or the mini fridge plugs as they dont seem to get used much.

Comment

As I guess the fan one is totaly out of the question.

Comment

Working...
                              X