Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent moults

Here are 2 of my fave girls.
    My Brachypelma emilia Sub adult female who took 17 months to moult from previous one. I swear she hasnt grown any either lol. I got her earlier this year from my good friend who has Brachypelma.co.uk and I got my beautiful Scarlett (G rosea rcf) at this years BTS show. She looked pretty before but now looks amazing!

Brachypelma emilia

Grammostola rosea RCF

Hi Layla,

Wonderful colouring on your emilia, nice pics too. Hope she doesn't take so long until her next moult.

How old is your RCF rosea? Would she be interested in the lucky male we are hoping for?
    show me all of it, then i'll decide

Comment

Dont know how old she is Karl but she is about 5"+ so she probably would be ready for a mate if anyone could find one.
      How are the Grammostola aureostriata spiderlings?

Comment

That G. rosea rcf male is gonna have quite a bit of work ahead of him!

Comment

If anyone can find one lol.

Comment

Hi Layla,

"How are the Grammostola aureostriata spiderlings?"

They are doing very well thanks. Nice hardy spiderlings.

Most of them have moulted, and they are taking small maggots and hatchling crickets like there's no tomorrow

Comment

Hey karl mine are doing the same what instar have yours reached? I am assuming they were from the july 16th hatching Layla had. I also have 3 from that sac and two of them have hit 4th instar now and are starting to become fasty little buggers.

Comment

June

Comment

Hi Sarah,

Assuming that they were at third instar when I got them, seems likely, ten out of the twelve I have are now at fourth instar.

Comment

Layla,

I have sub-adult G.aureostriata male that should mature in the not too distant future, would you be interested in a breeding loan?

Comment

Id want someone to check it was the right form (paraguay) but possibly. (need my head reading!) The mother of the babies has moulted and I could have mated her with Ray G's male buut choose not to. I am still recovering from last sac!
                      Karl yours would have been 2nd instar when you got them I believe.

Comment

Not sure which form he is since he's the only male I have seen of this species. Come to think of it I have never seen any comparison pics anywhere, know of any?

Comment

I have some somewhere. Will try root them out later.

Comment

Working...
                          X