• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
    CedriKirdec

Kirdec Tarantula's

Its very beautiful...Im waiting for my biggest girl to moult so hopefully can have a mate for her

Comment

Layla I have 2 innmature males waiting for a mate just let me know once she's due to moult and I will bring the boys on so they will be ready for your little lady. They should be due to have their ultimate moults this time so they are all yours if you want them.

Comment

I think we talked about it already lol....im useless. If my boy isnt ready then definatley.

Comment

I could'nt sex this one but it looks a lot like a female, if it is a female, unfortunatly both of my specimen will be female so I wont be able to try a breed 'em

Borh of you are lucky
          CedriKirdec

Kirdec Tarantula's

Comment

Kirdec in that case if your in the uk or going to be comming to the BTS show your more than welcome to have one of them or even both if Layla's male is not ready in time.

Comment

ops I meant if Layla`s male is ready in time and she does not need mine.

Comment

He is in Canada I believe

Comment

If i've had the money I would come ... That mean that in couple of year when i'll have more EXPERIENCE wich is very important and also more money i'll come for sure. I'll have time to get used to TALK in english cuz I only write english on internet, I never need to talk in english where I live
                  CedriKirdec

Kirdec Tarantula's

Comment

grins you will manage fine, your right Layla he is in Canada I noticed that after I had posted.

Comment

Working...
                    X