Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RachaelLHibbitt
    replied
    Wow, those Tarantula tattoos are lovely. You guys may have just given me an idea on what tattoo to have next.

Leave a comment:

• John chambers
    replied
    I'm looking forward to mark doing my second pokie tatt..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• alexdunkley
    replied
    Originally posted by Lisa Grose View Post
    Ian, glad you like it.
    I had the tattoo done at Great Bridge, West Midlands by a girl called Hayley Marsh at a tattoo studio called 'Inskin'. She was so scared of spiders poor lass but I think she did an excellent job. It was taken from a book called 'Trantulas in the vivarium' by Peter Klaas on page 131. It took 3 hours to do. If you go on my facebook and contact her, you'll be able to see her work.

that looks ace and only down the road from me (dudley) i must get my jamiroquai logo re-coloured first but id love a tarantula tat at some point.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Grose
    replied
    Ian, glad you like it.
    I had the tattoo done at Great Bridge, West Midlands by a girl called Hayley Marsh at a tattoo studio called 'Inskin'. She was so scared of spiders poor lass but I think she did an excellent job. It was taken from a book called 'Trantulas in the vivarium' by Peter Klaas on page 131. It took 3 hours to do. If you go on my facebook and contact her, you'll be able to see her work.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Hall
    replied
    Where did you get your tattoo Lisa?

Leave a comment:

• Aaron Annal
    replied
    Hi saw this thread and thought i'd add my tattoo was done 15 yrs or so ago and has faded a bit and not as good as others on here but thought i'd join in lol

Leave a comment:

• Lisa Grose
    replied
    This is my pokie on my arm. I only had it a few months ago. Hope you like??

Leave a comment:

• James Box
    replied
    those are great tattoos. hadn't seen tarantula tattoos i liked yet, both those are inspiring! i may follow suit

Leave a comment:

• Sonny Howdle
    replied
    when im 18 im going to have a pokie tatoo but until then i like the real ones.
    sonny

Leave a comment:

• Uros Urevc
    replied
    Hi everybody!

This is my first post, must start somewhere.
    Very nice tattoo!
    Hope it's not a problem if I post mine here

Best regards Uros

Leave a comment:

• chris king
    replied
    nice tattoo

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thats a fab tattoo. Very well done.Was thinking getting another one of my own not sure a T though lol. Maybe another scorpion

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Mumford
    replied
    I was able to view it first hand at the conference. Very realistic. Almost made me want one. Almost......

Leave a comment:

• Peter Kirk
    replied
    Great tattoo Mike. I think we should have a section in the Journalof the best tarantula tattoos!!!! I'll bring it up at the next Committee Meeting, if I remember!

Leave a comment:

• Mark Pennell
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael Jacobi View Post
    It only seemed fitting to get a new tarantula tattoo during ArachnoCon week. David Botello of Arte Por Vida (Art for Life) in San Antonio did this P. subfusca on Tuesday and the photo below was taken when it was less than 24 hours old. It's itching and scabbing/healing right now. I'll post another photo once it has healed and the color/pattern has "popped". As instructed, he did it with nice soft edges - no hard outline. He made a stencil from the photo in the back cover of Soren Rafn's Fugleederkopper, but just started at the bottom and worked his way up instead of doing a complete outline first (see bottom photo and note open book over Dave's shoulder). He used two guns with different size needles and custom-mixed colors.
    MJ
    Top tattoo, don't forget to post a picture when its fully healed.

Regards
    Mark

Leave a comment:

Working...
X