AES Kettering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AES Kettering

There will be an AES show on 15th April 2007 at Kettering Leisure Village, sorry I don't know any more adress than that.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Kettering Leisure Village
    Lakeside Bar
    Thurston Drive
    Kettering
    Northamptonshire
    NN15 6PB

My Collection:

Comment

Thanks for that Phil.

Comment

Last years was the first bug show i'd been to and i'll certainly be going again to this one - well worth it.
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Gunter View Post
          Last years was the first bug show i'd been to and i'll certainly be going again to this one - well worth it.
          Last years was quite poor compared to other kettering shows i'd been to in my opinion.

Still, it sets the scene nicely for the BTS
          And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

There wasn't much was there Niel?? I shall go but bring on the BTS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
              There wasn't much was there Niel?? I shall go but bring on the BTS!!!!!!!
              It's best appreciated as a warm up to the BTS
              And he piled upon the whale's white hump, the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race. If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Richardson View Post
                It's best appreciated as a warm up to the BTS
                Hmm, now i'm really looking forward to my first BTS show
                Dave

Comment

www.tarantulashop.co.uk expect to be at both shows. See you all there. Should be a good year in 2007.

Dan

Comment

BTS show

Everyone should be looking forward to the BTS show! Last year was amazing, I've never seen so many spiders (especially on the Brachypelma and goliath spider front). If you can go this year, do so!
                    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Working...
                    X