Chilobrachys sp alladin sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilobrachys sp alladin sac

She's been sat on it for a week now, It's a small sac and I'm going to pull it in another three weeks! This was a nice surprise

Re: Chilobrachys sp alladin sac

Well done Stephen! Did you pair her or is she a wild caught specimen?

-Mike

Comment

I paired her along with two of her sisters.

Comment

Excellent stuff. Any luck with her sisters?

Comment

Nah not yet, Ones moulted out and ones still hidden away so could be lucky again. Time will tell on that one

Comment

Chilobrachys sp alladin sac

Congrats ! I've an AF that I've been looking for a male. Good luck with the sac

Comment

Originally posted by Charlotte Gale View Post
              Congrats ! I've an AF that I've been looking for a male. Good luck with the sac
              Oops...Forgot all about that! The male is dead now, If I get slings and grow them on I will send you a male how about that because I think we did discuss briefly loaning out my male?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen jordan View Post
                Oops...Forgot all about that! The male is dead now, If I get slings and grow them on I will send you a male how about that because I think we did discuss briefly loaning out my male?
                Yeah, I do remember that ! It was a while back now. I'd be interested for sure

Comment

Pulled the sac last night and 112 fertile eggs just starting to develope into ewl's. Not one bad egg!
                  Last edited by Stephen jordan; 02-07-13, 07:15 AM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Well done Stephen

Comment

Thanks, Second female dropped a sac yesterday so one more left, She had been in with a male but I don't know if it was pre or post moult so time will tell on the third one!

Comment

First sac 110 N2, Second sac still with female and looking good!

Comment

Finished up with 102 slings from first sac, second sac eaten so not so bad in the end. Since had irminia, obt, cambridgei, gbb sacs but female gbb ate it all the rest were fine!

Comment

Congrats. Shame about the second sac.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow congrats!!! i must have some slings if you've still got any??? I've got a gorgeous recently adult female, so would be nice to have some more...
                              Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                              -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                              My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
                              X