You can now apply for your own gallery space, just drop me a PM with a request and I will move you into the usergroup to post images.

A few rules and guidelines to follow:

(1) You will need to be a BTS Member and be using your real name as a username. You can then apply to me to be placed in the BTS Members Group this group have gallery posting previlages.

(2) Images must be your own or posted using the permission of the owner, and this person must be credited.

(3) Images must be no larger than 600 x 400 pixels at 72 dpi.

(4) Space is currently limited to 1500kb.

(5) Any images deemed inappropriate will be removed and an infraction added to your account.
First offence - 1 week ban.
Second offence - Permanent ban.

(6) You will not be able to post images in the Theraphosidae Gallery only your own gallery.

(7) Strictly good quality images only, no mobile phone images unless using high end phones such as Sony K800i.

(8.) Images of deliberate handling of tarantulas should not be posted and will be removed. While the BTS does understand that handling of tarantulas at certain times is appropriate and necessary, we still have a no handling for fun policy and this is for the protection of the tarantula, so images that seem to encourage and which show unnecessary handling - will be removed. - see rule five for offences

(9) Images that are to large will be removed and you will be asked to re-post a smaller file.

(10) Hot linking is forbiden and this option is not actived, this is protect BTS server bandwidth.

(11) Enjoy the gallery!

Regards
Mark

P.S These rules and guidelines will be updated from time to time…