This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Gary and welcome

Sharing experiences and info is what the forums all about mate, feel free to contribute as much as you want.

As Peter says, it does sound like a nice sized parahybana, have you thought of breeding from her? worth a though for the future.

Colin
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

• hi all

hi i'm lisa (obviously lol!)

Im matthew baines' missus.

more into scorpions but do like T's and other spiders. Been out of scorpions for a couple of years and getting back into it now. just bought 3 scorpio maurus palmatus and today i received my urophonius granulatus. not one that comes up very often here so well chuffed to have one. its sooo dinky... yet so feisty!

dont think i need to put up all the T's and reptiles we have im sure my hubby already done that lol!

Anyway look forward to chatting on the forum

Lisa
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

• Hi Lisa and, as usual, welcome to the forum.

You're right, we have a good idea what you keep from Matthews posts

Comment

• you think he's bad at the moment wait until i get a macro lens for my camera!!!! He'll have me snapping all his babies and they'll all end up on here lmao!!!

Comment

• Can't see a problem with that Lisa....just make sure you get the photo credit!!

Comment

• Intro

Greetings BTS forum! My name is Zoltan Mihaly (Mihaly = Michael in English). I'm a 20-year-old guy from Hungary, who loves tarantulas. I'm also a (cellular and molecular) biology student @ the University of Szeged, Hungary. I've heard some praises about this forum and the BTS, and by the first looks they were right. I hope to enjoy the company of other tarantula-lovers and learn a lot from here.
              Spider Myths | Curious Taxonomy | The World Spider Catalog - Theraphosidae

"We are all taxonomists." -Judith Winston
              "The laws of biology are written in the language of diversity." -Edward Osborne Wilson
              "Principle of Priority - the oldest fool is always right!" -H. Segers & Y. Samyn

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoltan Mihaly Lestyan View Post
                Greetings BTS forum! My name is Zoltan Mihaly (Mihaly = Michael in English). I'm a 20-year-old guy from Hungary, who loves tarantulas. I'm also a (cellular and molecular) biology student @ the University of Szeged, Hungary. I've heard some praises about this forum and the BTS, and by the first looks they were right. I hope to enjoy the company of other tarantula-lovers and learn a lot from here.

Welcome Zoltan
                Hope you enjoy your stay here...
                All the best
                Mark

------------------------------------------------------
                Serious Ink tattoo studio -
                Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members

Comment

• ***waves*** Hello hun!

Comment

• Hi Zoltan,

Welcome to the forum, It's nice to hear we are recognised world wide.
                    I'm sure we will live up to your expectations.

Colin

Comment

• Hi all

Hi too all the new members that i mist, im not good with keeping up to date on post's welcome to BTS
                      Luke Anthony

Comment

• Hello there everybody!

I'm Mat, been keeping T's since feb this year after ebing in love with tme since a child and my uncle having them since I was very young, and I am now up to fifteen. I spent a year researching thouroughly before I eventually got my first - a female smithi, so I'm a little more informed than most beginners - I don't do well if unprepared!

Glad to be on here, hope to join some discussions with you lot for a while to come!

p.s Just bought a female B auratum from Neil Little - very nice dealing with him, have a look at the feedback I left him, lovely start to theis forum for me!

Hope all are well, Happy Thursday!

Mat.

Comment

• Welcome

Hi Mat and welcome to BTS I hope you enjoy your stay I myself am buying a T of Neil Little i cant wait for it.Its a Verdezi and yes he is brill for the info
                          Luke Anthony

Comment

• Hello! I'm Faye, new to tarantulas, but learning all the time! Other than M.J. my B.smithi, I have 2 dogs, 12 rabbits, 6 guinea pigs, 5 rats, 4 gerbils, 2 hammies, 4 mice and 2 axolotls... I expect the axies would be of most interest, so here are a couple of pics:

Luca

Toni

(sorry the water is a little murky - theye were still settling in and I didn't want to upset them by changing it...)

Comment

• welcome

welcome faye very nice pics

Comment

• hi and welcome, Faye! those axolotls are great!
                                Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                                -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Working...
                                X