X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert Martin View Post
    Hi Colin,
    I understand mate,thats sound.I really wasn't complaining!!It's good of you guys to do all this in your spare time.Thanks for offering help if I have any problems,it's much appreciated.
    Also thanks for the welcome..
    Rob
    Welcome Robert please enjoy your stay here.

I apologise for the delay in activation and Colin has covered that one I notice.

However I did check new registrations both Sunday, Monday and today. Did you only just reply to the activation link email today? As you did not show in the list... Perhaps we have had a bit of server lag.

Anyway nuff of that, I have moved you to the BTS members group which should give you access to enhanced features, so that's given yet more stuff to learn to use you should now be able to use the BTS gallery to upload images now.

All the best and again welcome to the BTS and the forum.

Cheers
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

• Hi Mark,
      Thanks for moving me over to the BTS members group and for the welcome.I'll get started on uploading some pics.
      Thanks again,
      Rob

Comment

• Hello!

Hi,

Just thought I'd say hello to this board, as I am a complete newbie with tarantulas.
        I just got myself a Grammostola aureostriata at the Kempton Fair. It's a spiderling though, about 1" legspan, apparently it's about 2 years old.
        Fascinating creature

Richard

Comment

• welcome Richard! that's not at all a bad T to start with
          hope you enjoy it here!
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

• Hi to both Robert and Richard, welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find lots of interest and help from everyone here

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome Linda.Looking forward to chatting to,and getting to know everyone!!

Comment

• Hello everybody!
                My name is Dominik and I'm new here. I have been keeping tarantulas for 1 year and 5 months. I've got 19 T's in 16 sp right now.
                In the end, I would like to apologize for my english (I come from Slovakia), but I'm still learning .

Dominik

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Robert, Richard, and Dominik

My Collection:

Comment

• welcome aboard fellas....

My "T" Collection:

Comment

• Hi Dominik, and welcome to the forum, there is always plenty of advice and help on hand

Comment

• Intro

Hi all
                        just an introduction, I am new to Spiders, but really enjoying it, I have 2 now and just gone thro my first moult with Lucy a B. Boehmei, t'other wee beastie is a B. Albopilosum
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Neil Cooper; 25-11-08, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Hi Neil, welcome to the forum, you're off to a good start with two nice T's, and you've gone through your first moult, well done. You will find lots of help and advice on hand on the forum.

Comment

• Thanks Linda
                            already learning loads of good stuff....
                            found out that the B Smithii I was sold turned out to be a B, Boehmei but after the moult I would have to say it (he/she) is an Emilia?
                            anyone like to have a 2 pennworth ??

Comment

• If it's the one in your tumbnail, it is the B. Emilia, and they are lovely.

Comment

• Hi! I'm Rico a vet graduate but I'm not licensed yet. I'm new here but not new in this addicting hobby. Started this hobby since last quarter of 2005 when i began researching every species I like. I have currently Acanthoscurria geniculata, Brachypelma albopilosum, B. smithi, Chilobrachys huahini, Grammostola rosea NCF and RCF, Grammostola pulchra, lasiodora klugi and L. parahybana. I also have 1 Mexican milksnake and Columbian boa constrictor.

Comment

Working...
                                X