X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Robin, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you

Comment

• Hi Robin,
      as a newcomer myself, I have found there are loads of friendly people with tons of helpful info.
      My Collection:

Comment

• thanks both, Its great to be onboard...
        thanks Robin.

Comment

• hi

hi everyone, im fiona. ive been a fan of tarantulas since september 2008, watched charlottes web, never been the same since, my list of Tarantulas are
          4. G. rosea
          1. B. smithii
          1. B. vagens
          1. P. murinus
          1. C. fasciatum
          1. A. geniculata
          1 N. chromatus
          i name them all, my want list is a GBB, i've asked santa and he said he'll get back to me.
          im not a big poster on ant forum, i tend to read all the advice but i will post sometimes. thanks

Comment

• Welcome Fiona, If you need any help at all just ask away, there are so many members in here they will only be to happy to advise and help you with any thing that may be of help to you. Like wise you may be able to help someone else too. Welcome again.
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

• Thankyou, I'm sure their is plenty for me to learn

Comment

• Hi Fiona, welcome to the forum.

Comment

• Thanks linda

Comment

• hi folks iam new to the hobby and this forum iam that new to the hobby i dont have a spider as yet iam just going a lot of research at the moment i have been offered a pink toed tarantula which i know is not an ideal spider for a frist timer but it needs re houseing. not a bit about me iam 34 and live in blackburn lancashire iam disabled so i have plenty of time of my hands iam net admin on a chat site and forum which takes up a lot of my time but i enjoy doing it and have met some very good freinds. i cant really think of anything else to say really if theres any questions iam happy to answer them
                    Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

Comment

• Hi & welcome

Hi buddie & welcome,Tarantulas are all ok if you go about it carefully enough,i am by far no expert as i my self was new here a yr or so ago maby less,& also no Tarantula ect but now i no a bit more & have 6 spiders,all of wich are doing fine,thay are in my opinion alot easyer to look after than you mite think,& if the one your getting needs to be rehomed then you dont realy have any alternative,i read lots on here and on other forums asked lots of Questions got fantastic help from all the experianced folk here,look for care sheets for your pink toe ect & maby some one on here will be a keeper of that sort and will ofer there help and guidance,if you need answers sooner try post in the geral bit asking what you need to no..any way cheers and welcome to the forum & hobbie...
                      0.0.1 Aphonopelma Abberans 1cm sling
                      0.0.2 Citharischius Crawshayi 2inch+ juv
                      0.0.3 Lasiodora parahybana 2+cm slings
                      0.0.1 emperor scorpion 5cm ish

Comment

• Hi Colin, welcome to the forum

Comment

• Hello everyone

Hello everyone. I'm Stephen and I'm 34, up until July 09 I was terrified of spiders. I've kept various snakes over the years but sadly had to part with them many years ago. I worked for two years building thermostats and heating systems for the reptile trade hence the snakes and interest in exotics. I've been posting here for a while and have learnt a great deal, and after a little research I bought my first spider, a Grammostola concepcion. That little spider has done no end of good for my irrational fear, I'm facinated by them and I now own another 10. So really this is a hello to you all and a thank you for being so helpful

Comment

• Hi Stephen, nice to see you're enjoying the hobby

Comment

• Hello Linda, yes I am enjoying it very much. Awesome animals

Comment

• Hi everybody, I'm from Hongkong. Nice to meet you guys here.

Comment

Working...
                                X