• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Sarah
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Hello and Thank you

Hi all

Apologies for seeming rude by just introducing myself and then disappearing. I only get internet access at work (for now) so I'm not allowed on here for long. I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for the warm welcome and please excuse the long intervals between my posts.

Erin

Comment

that's ok, Erin! welcome!
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Welcome Erin

Comment

Hi everyone. My name is Andrew (the username kinda gives it away!). I live in S****horpe and I've been lurking for a while and had some preliminary questions answered already - and thanks to those members

I've not yet got my spider. I went to a large pet store in Leeds at the weekend with my wife to just take a look. She seems happy with me getting a tarantula, but it would seem she would like a snake! I guess you can live with someone for nearly 7 years and still find out new things about them.

I was all set on getting G. Rosea but I do find the B. Smithi a very beautiful specimin. I'll be taking the plunge end of next month so I have plenty of time to decide. Actually, if anyone knows a breeder in the North Lincolnshire / Doncaster area, could you please email or pm me please?

Great forum with lots of info. I hope to be around for a while.
            Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

Welcome to the BTS forum Andrew

My Collection:

Comment

Welcome Andrew

Comment

Hi and welcome to Erin, Sarah & Andrew!

Andrew...hehehe...you'll end up like me with snakes AND spideys!

Comment

Hi all, I'm new to the world of tarantulas and finally picked up my first one, a G. rosea named Enzo about four months a go. I lurk in forums rather than participate as I have very limited knowledge but this seems like a friendly enough forum so you never know I may well get my post count into double figures. Really looking forward to the show in May to pick up a new tarantula or two as I am still unsure about receiving them in the post. Anyways that's enough babbling on from me.

Comment

• Welcome Ian

Comment

• Hi Ian

Hi Ian
                        You and Enzo are more than welcome to chip in whenever you like, the more the merrier. I have only been on this forum since Dec and have found everyone really friendly and very helpful with loads of good advice

Clint
                        Clinton

Maxine 9 - 9.5 inch Lasiodora Parahybana
                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        Pet charity site http://www.sponsoracat.org.uk/

Comment

• Just want to say hi to all of you!
                          Some of you I allready know, and some of you will in future. Also noticed a lot of names I know from other forum... Special hello to them!
                          Best regards Uros
                          www.pticjipajki.com

Comment

• hi Uros! hope you enjoy it here
                            very friendly and helpful people here
                            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

• Hello to everyone! Ian, I think Enzo is a brilliant name for a T! Was it inspired by the alarming turn of speed a tarantula can achieve?

Comment

• Uros, great to see you here welcome.

Welcome to Claudia and Ian too

Comment

Working...
                                X