Clear All

• the ornamental i have is P.Formosa ...my god its quick lol

tris
    The 23rd BTS Annual Exhibition

Sunday 18th May 2008

be there or be a dog lover !!

Comment

• welcome Dave and Tristan!
      Dave, they'll be loads of tables to choose from, so chances are you'll find what you're looking for at any number of them. i'd say look around a bit and chat to those of us there to see if we've seen good/cheap specimens, and you'll hopefully find what you're after.
      Lee from the spidershop tends to have Ceratogyrus spp...so that's one place to check.
      Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
      -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

• Dave, I hope to have some slings of C darlingi by then, first sac failed or I would have had a few now, I will have a table there with self bred spiderlings for sale.....CHEAP. At BTS I might add
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

• Hello To All New Members and welcome to the largest source of information on Ts and Inverts, I am still so greatfull for all the help in here as i am still a newbie so Thanks again to all.
          Mary will you be going to the Bug Fayre at Kettering on th 20th April? and hows the diet going?
          James Colin says you are over here on Saturday, What a shame you will not have time to get him to bring you to us for a coffee, Never mind see you at the shows .
          Louise will you be able to make it to the shows? LOL at this rate i am wondering if i should bring my scooter or perhaps hire someone to walk in front of you with a flag as a warning of a disaster coming close LOL.LOL Sorry Lou i do hope you are feeling better . Luv to all of you and hope to see you all soon
          Toran Make sure that Colin introduces this time.
          Colin, I will be bringing the Blue. What blue i ?hear you shout. I dare say you will see.Wont, they Colin? LOLLOL
          Last edited by Colin D Wilson; 05-03-08, 04:13 PM. Reason: Merged double posts

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

• P.S I have just put the post code and new phone number for Kettering in events if anyone needs it for SatNavs.

Comment

• Yvonne, I have stuck in my diet, but have another fundraiser up my sleeve, Mark knows all about it

Comment

• Stuck in diet?

Hello Mary , Sorry but i am not sure what you meant about stuck in your diet?

Comment

• I have lost 5lbs and can't get the wight off now as it was Yvonne, first 5 lbs fell off, any dieter knows the dreaded plateaus

Comment

Hello all, always had a interest in spiders and fell in love with the mexican red knee.finally talked my wife and kids into letting me have one! so last week i bought a spidling red knee . fantastic! now i,m hooked.

Comment

• Welcome

Hello Kevin and welcome, I hope you enjoy your Red Knee as much as i love all my Ts, There is all the help you will ever need in here all you have to do is ask and everyone will be only to pleased to be able to help, I know from first becoming a member myself it has opened up a whole new world for me and it is fantastic to meet people at the shows to be able to put a face to the people that you talk to in here. All the very best and good luck with your spiderling.

Comment

• thx Yvonne , it,s nice 2 know there,s support out there.kev

Comment

• More than you will ever need Kevin, Maybe you can talk your family into coming to the Bug fayre at Kettering in April, Or The Annual B.T.S.Show in may.

Comment

• G'day Guys
                            My name is Jon, and I'm a keeper from Oz. I have noticed a steady influx of new members from the BTS joining the Australian Tarantula Forum, so I decided to invade your forum as well, lol . A little about myself, I have been keeping theraphosids for about 7 years now, around the same time as the hobby was picking up pace here in Australia, with my favourite T being the Selenotypus Plumipes (similar to a C.Crawshayi in appearance and reaches about the same size). Exciting times lay ahead for keepers here in Oz, and for members on this site that don't know, recently they have discovered a new giant sp that gets as large as the worlds biggest T's here in Australia so for those that haven't read up on it, feel free to visit our Australian Tarantula Association Forum as well. I would like to learn more about new world T's you guys are allowed to keep, so be warned that I will probably ask quite a few questions in upcoming posts very soon
                            Cheers Guys
                            Jon

Comment

• Hey Jon

Seems to be the time for swapping info, i've just, after a bit of a reminder with Brendan posting here, registered with the ATA.

Picking brains from both sides of the world sounds like a great idea.

Colin
                              Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

• hi all

hi folks, I'm Stuart from Dumfriesshire in Scotland, quite new to the hobby but already finding it highly interesting with a reciently grown collection of little friends, even if escaping crickets arent to my wifes liking :

1 x Avicularia Avicularia
                                2 x Grammostola Aureostriata (1 Juv and 1 sling)
                                1 x Grammostola Rosea
                                5 x Brachypelma Smithi slings

great forum, been reading alot on it over the past little while

Comment

Working...
                                X