Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there! Hoping to be around here for quite a while, I love spiders and these boards are great! Hello to you all

First fish i ever caught!

Comment

• Hi Scott, welcome to the forum

Comment

• Hi there hoping to see some of you guys and girls at the BTS show

Comment

• me

me at work
          Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Matt, welcome to the forum

Comment

• Dont know if I've already posted here but here's a pic just incase!

My Collection: - Support captive breeding and responsible sourcing

Comment

• Hello to all,

Ive just joined the website, and the fantastic world of tarantulas. I've always been fascinated by them, and think they are so beautiful. Circumstances have prevented me from having my own, (and ex partner who was terrified of them and then young babies in the house) but now my kids are a little older (18 months and 3yrs) I think it's time to get my first T. Luckily my 3 year old daughter agrees and she is now possibly more knowledgable than me about them. She has her heart set on a GBB, and often draws pictures of them and everytime she has her facepainted insists that it be not only a tarantula but: A greenbottle blue with lots of webs, they like webs"
                We will be travelling down to the show in May as a family and hoping to get all the help and advice we need there (and who know's possibly make contacts to buy from), but most importantly looking forwarded to meeting a bunch of like-minded people in person!

Loving all the other recent newcomers pics - seem to be holiday pics! Scott, liking the headtowel, what country were you visiting? Also notice your in liverpool like me, do you mind me asking if you could advise on local places to buy live feed/equipment/etc from?

heres me:

and heres my daughter, withe one of her anatomically incorrect GBB facepaints

Hope they show up ok, as not very good with computers! Looking forward to getting to know everyone better here, and at the show.

Jo

x
                Owner of:
                A. chalcodes "Rio", X.immanis "Cuervo" and OBT sling "Salsa"

Mummy of:
                Yelina (4 yrs old, RIP GBB juvie "Kama")
                Blake (2 yrs old, owner of juvie L. parahybana "Nachos")

Comment

• Oh wow, sorry about the size of them people, no idea how to make them smaller though!
                  x
                  Owner of:
                  A. chalcodes "Rio", X.immanis "Cuervo" and OBT sling "Salsa"

Mummy of:
                  Yelina (4 yrs old, RIP GBB juvie "Kama")
                  Blake (2 yrs old, owner of juvie L. parahybana "Nachos")

Comment

• Hello everyone

“The spider's touch, how exquisitely fine! Feels at each thread, and lives along the line”

Comment

• Me chillin out with my dog Lady
                      My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
                      Ray Gabriel

Comment

• My daughter Katie playing in the snow with said pooch
                        Ray Gabriel

Comment

• And my son Matthew displaying his fascination with Spongebob!

Ray Gabriel

Comment

• Here i am.......

me with the woman of my life......Soxx my staffy!!!

And the other woman of my life.......Missi my Rottwieller

Comment

• Ah, great to see Rotties with tails!
                              Ray Gabriel

Comment

• Ah thank you, i totally agree!!

Comment

Working...
                                X