X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faye Sweeney
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
    Hi Faye, hope you don't mind i've moved this thread to the pix section due to content.
    As far as the spiders...three good choices there, the OBT looks all nicely settled in.

Any chance of an image of the underside of the pokie? The abdomen looks quite fasciata to me, however the legs have a rufilata appearence..

the cereal tub will be sufficient for another moult or two in my opinion
    no problem re. moving it ta

The OBT is very settled - she came with her Exo Terra to save having to re-house her
    I'll try to get an image of the underside of the pokie - she's stretching out a bit more now too so I'll get a better dorsal shot too

Leave a comment:

• Colin D Wilson
    replied
    Hi Faye, hope you don't mind i've moved this thread to the pix section due to content.
    As far as the spiders...three good choices there, the OBT looks all nicely settled in.

Any chance of an image of the underside of the pokie? The abdomen looks quite fasciata to me, however the legs have a rufilata appearence..

the cereal tub will be sufficient for another moult or two in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Faye Sweeney
    started a topic 3 new Ts - Blondi, OBT and Pokie

3 new Ts - Blondi, OBT and Pokie

well, I went to the shop to get some crickets and came home with these 3

Blondi

OBT

Pokie

Could someone please tell me which species the pokie is? I was told, but forgot

Also, I've got her in a cereal container at the moment... is it too small??? it seems too small to me, but would like opinions before I re-house her again! here is a pic of her in situ
Working...
X