• Show
Clear All

• My crowd

My crowd..............
    Poecilotheria Metallica

Haplopelma Lividum (Blue Meanie)

Avicularia Versicolor Sling (1 of 5)

P Metallica

Haplopelma Lividum (Sapphire - from Mary Walters)

Haplopelma Lividum (Blue Meanie telling me where to get off!)
    Why can't anyone call me "Sir", without adding "Will you please leave"?

Nice pics.
    Waht? No Singapore blue???
    Guy...
    www.giantspiders.com

Comment

you noticed the "blue theme" then???

Comment

Very nice Tarantulas there!
        Dan.

Comment

you like blue Ts then nice pics mate good collection
          The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

nice collecion of t's there you wouldnt happen to know where i could get a versi colour sling from would you
            B.Smithi
            G.Rosea (RCF)
            B.Vagans
            P.Irminia
            A.Avicularia
            L.Parahybana

Comment

The spids there are nice. I wil have couple in my collection but im not in a rush my fav in my collection really is my C crawshayi (king baboon) sling

Comment

Just how difficult are these blues to keep compared to the more well known species?
                The colour is just fantastic!
                My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
                Ray Gabriel

Comment

anybody know were i might be able to get a Poecilotheria Metallica
                  B.Smithi
                  G.Rosea (RCF)
                  B.Vagans
                  P.Irminia
                  A.Avicularia
                  L.Parahybana

Comment

Try here....

Or Ray Gabriel

Comment

They're not really any more difficult to keep. Both the Pokie and The H lividum require about 75F and about 70% humidity. Just be aware that they have the capacity to be somewhat, shall we say...feisty
                      And Pokies are very swift indeed. The Avics are very docile, but will probably cr@p in your direction if they can!!

Comment

I take it these are tropical Ts and thus would require heating?
                        Ray Gabriel

Comment

Most T's require some form of supplementary heating. Although the average house is warm enough, just ensure your central heating is on during the winter. At the moment neither my Lividum nor my pokie have any form of heating on and their viv temps are always around 70-75F.

Comment

Originally posted by stuartdouglas
                            Most T's require some form of supplementary heating. Although the average house is warm enough, just ensure your central heating is on during the winter.
                            Well we have a small baby so the heatings always on whe its cold ot, normally a minimum of 20ÂșC in winter.
                            Will be getting a White Knee soon, (Acanthascurria genticulata), where do these naturally occur?
                            Ray Gabriel

Comment

I dont mean to sound stupid but I might as well ask or else I will carry on wondering the definition to a few words.

Sling-is this a spiderling?
                              and Avic??

I could probably find more but I cant think off the top of my head
                              The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Working...
                              X