X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
    Thanks Niel.

I now have a figure.

Adam, what male from what Neil?? If it's the genic she still has to lay sac.
    No no, I loaned my male to Lee at spidershop and havent heard much on them but was more jokey on the subject of waiting for my share of curl hair slings

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
      Ok, I have the winner on here, Simon Batten with a guess of 940, we got 970. they have yet to moult to slings so will Simon please pm me his details ready??

Well done Simon - you beat me by 1
      Dave

Comment

Adam, if you want a few you will be welcome
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Its no worry Mary this thread just had a reminder that I loaned a male and never heard what happened. To be honest I am in the process of breeding but painstakingly waiting for a spider to mature or find a mate for the ones I have, On another note I new B albopilosum breed large amounts but not that amount will certainly take that into account when I breed my brachys.

Comment

512, random number out of me head!
            My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
            Ray Gabriel

Comment

Well Adam, this little girl (L. parahybana) had 1200, maybe some folks can remember me giving them away at 2005 BTS.
              Attached Files

Comment

She is relly nice I have been meaning to get one of these for a while...cant wait till i do what is she like ???
                Dan

Comment

I have heard that Lasidora breed in really large numbers of offspring, they are comparable in size to a T blondi but dont have as much attitude. I have a spiderling and is 4 times the size of my other spiderlings. Cant wait till I breed them personally and make my contribution to the hobby and collectors out there. How many spiderlings roughly would a B bohemei produce I know brachys have high numbers but could do with a roughg figure so can work out how to disperse them and house individually?

Comment

I'm currently sitting watching my G. rosea playing with her egg sac, she laid it on the 10th Oct, i'm still trying to make my mind up as to whether i should take it away from her yet or leave her be with it.
                    Dave

Comment

Dave, leave it with her for about 6 weeks is my advice, then put it into an incubator when you have opened it. I took my cyaneopubescence egg sac from her as she had wondered away from it, out of 167 I have around 40 slings.

I don't know how many bohemi have as I am waiting on my female dropping her sac, she is mated with a male from Lee.

At the moment I have, irmina, cambridgi(second clutch) and caraponensis clutching sacs to thier bosom.

As soon as mine become mobile N2 they are seperated into crix boxes in either 10's or 20's depending on how many are in the sac, they are kept on kitchen roll and just barely moistened in one corner daily, I have found this works for me.

Comment

Thanks Mary, that's just the info i've been after

{update}
                        Mk1 incubator ready and waiting - thanks Ray
                        Last edited by Dave Gunter; 08-11-06, 11:39 PM.
                        Dave

Comment

erm id say

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Tabor View Post
                            erm id say
                            Sorry Mike T this contest ended ages ago!

Comment

They are just starting to be little spiderlings, aahh.

Comment

Working...
                              X