Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At last, she emerges...

Briefly!

My Sericopelma rubronitens, as discussed here: http://www.thebts.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1482

My apologies for taking the pictures through the glass (and for the poor quality - they were actually taken opportunistically on my camera phone)... as you can see, she disappeared pretty sharpish!

The dirt across her back is a result of constant digging!
    Attached Files
    Lasiodora parahybana

Nice quality camera fone! and some good pics sometimes you have to be oppertunistisc.

Comment

Yeah, Sony Ericsson K-something-or-other... 3.2 mega pixel. It's pretty good, actually. The only thing is that the auto focus is a bit ropey and the flash a bit eager.

Still, reasonable shots I thought... here's one of the smithi juves that arrived yesterday...
      Attached Files
      Lasiodora parahybana

Comment

Great photos, not heard of this genus of T!
        I see you named him Garfield, you dont feed him Lasagne do you

(I use a Sony Ericsson phone too,got a W800i and a W850i, the cameras are great on em!)
        My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
        Ray Gabriel

Comment

Larry,

The kids named him/her... they name them all!

It's a cracker and feeding brilliantly... and STILL burrowing furiously!

I wouldn't be without the Sony Ericsson now, great phones, especially for the opportunistic photographer!
          Lasiodora parahybana

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew climance View Post
            Larry,

The kids named him/her... they name them all!
            Well, my two are called Pip and Squeak. The missus suggested Pip for some reason, squeak was just a natural progression.
            My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
            Ray Gabriel

Comment

Working...
            X