Yes, there's more! Lol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, there's more! Lol!

Ok, my latest additions plus some pics of the latest moults (The ones that were forthcoming for pics anyway!)

Ok, firstly some pics of the new adult B, auratum I now own. My first adult spider in the collection!!

She's lovely and I am very pleased with her. I had never thought I would want another Brachypelma of the red legged variety other than a B, bohemi but as I got to see them in the flesh instead of through a photo I appreciated the colourings better. Lover the flash of orange down the knee!

Then there's my H, gigas sling - teeny tiny!

Then my Cyclosternum sp 'Machalla'
    I love the way the hair appears on the body of this little fella, really unusual! Feisty little one this one!

Then one I've been after for a while!
    Xenesthis sp but the intermedia rather than the immensis. Similar adult colouring though aparently.

So that's the newbies. Now some pics of some of the fresh moults!

One of my favourites, M, robustum. Colours certainly more vivid since it's moult!

And my biggest pokie! P, fasciatum

And finally, this guy/gal (C, cyanopubescens). Convinced it had moulted as seems bigger but can't find any signs in the tank. Think it's just got a fat a$$! lmao! Bit like it's mum!

Also would like to say a big thank you to Lee at thespidershop for his hospitality over the weekend. I paid him a visit and got to have a look at some of the goodies he has and his personal collection too. (And yes, bought more!!)
    Was nice to see some of the spiders up close as with the B, auratum the pictures don't seem to do them justice.

So thanks Lee!

Nice, Love the GBB. Whats the legspan on the P. fasciatum? Nice looking T and if I ever get a pokie it will be one of those....

Comment

BTW Im picking up my new addition tomorrow!!

Comment

Some very nice Spiders and very nice pics there Jo

Lance

Comment

Mike
          Legspan on Pokie approx 1.5-2" at the moment. Let me know how your new one settles in (GBB?) did you manage to get your head round how you were goingto set it up after? I want pics!! Lol!

Lance, thanks for the comments!

Jo

Comment

Is that one of the Pokies you got from Lee then?? And do you know if he has anymore at that size....

I'll get some pics up tonight when I get back from work....

Comment

Great pictures there Jo!

B auratum is a very sexy looking T!

Kain

Comment

Originally posted by mike halewood View Post
                Is that one of the Pokies you got from Lee then?? And do you know if he has anymore at that size....

I'll get some pics up tonight when I get back from work....

Yes i did indeed buy this 'un from Lee. I have a feeling they might be the same eggsac he's selling from but ring him and ask him, see what he says. When it arrived it was bigger than i anticipated but I think this was because when I rang to place the original order he kept telling me more that he had that were not yet on the site so I kept saying yes, I'll have that too!! Lol! Totally out of character you'll agree!! Lmao!

Nice spider and to be honest, those Pokies and the P, murinus have been far easier to do anything with than I possibly imagined - bad press I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Kain Prestwood View Post
                  Great pictures there Jo!

B auratum is a very sexy looking T!

Kain

Thanks Kain! Nice spider isn't she. Nice temperament too. Has worked her way through 3 large locusts since arriving! Waiting for her to pop!

Comment

Jo
                    Save those Auratum and Cyanopubescens photos, they'll do nicely for that Guest Gallery i'm sorting out.

Some good shots there, getting the hang of that new camera it seems, money well spent in my opinion.

Comment

Cheers Colin! Hours of fun on the weekend much to my parents amusement trying to catch wild spiders in the hedges!! lmao!

Just about to post some more now...

Comment

Working...
                      X