No announcement yet.

A. geniculata Moult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't come with a cage but most people who know me would say I should be in one!

Comment

Hi Jo,

A free roaming Adult female Hmmmmm, i'll have to get back to you in that one.

Anyway, sad bit, I rehoused all i bought yesterday, apart from the two rosea slings i got from Dave G, last night and early today, just nipped into town to pick up some vermiculite etc, got back and one of me little rosie slings was no more, Looks like it climbed up the side of the plastic phile and fell down, must have gone with a wallop as legs I and II on the right were hanging by a thread to the carapace, little thing has "leaked" and has passed on.
      if only i'd sorted them out first (like i intended) last night

Oh if only you could swear on here, i'd have some names for myself !!!!

Comment

Oh nooooooooooo! That's awful! Sorry Colin! Aw bless it, just happens to bl**dy easily sometimes doesn't it.

Bless you, sorry about that.

Comment

I know, pretty annoyed with myself for not doing them first.
          Still i've got all the other new additions to keep me occupied for a while, stuck some quick shots up in the pix section.

Going to cheer myself up at the BTS show with a nice G pulcra and versicolor. (plus whatever else shines out)

Comment

This was her grooming after her first post molt meal....

I took a couple of short videos as well, she really goes to town!!! i must upload them to youtube

Comment

Yer i will enjoy watching them...
              Dan.

Comment

Working...
              X