Twins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins

Had to post this, not a brill photo but i doubt i'll get another chance of this shot.

think they're playing "Simon says"
    Last edited by Guest; 08-05-07, 03:03 PM.

Haha! That's mad!

What are they?

(And don't tell me spiders or I'll poke you in the eye! lol)

Comment

2 of my Ts would do something similar. When i had Hawk my P.cambridgei next to Pip the Chile Rose I noticed that they were both on the left side of the tank and in the same pose,it was weird,like they were psychic or summat!
      My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
      Ray Gabriel

Comment

Hi Jo,

They're spi.... sorry........ G Rosea RCF

Hopefully in the near future to become mummy and daddy when they're introduced.

Comment

Lol, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!

Comment

Yup,
            got my original display spiders and scorp who will remain that way coz the cages look quite nice.
            now for the serious breedy bit.

gonna need.....
            vesicolor x2
            pulchra x2
            regalis x ooooh a colony
            Avic sp. peru purple x2

got the space, got the time, got the resources, why not?

Comment

Colin where / how are you posting your pics, whenever i try to view them all i get is

Dave Gunter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
              If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
              Dave

Comment

Hi Dave it's my revenge for the red claws heh heh heh.

I'm just uploading them as normal through the "manage attachment" link when starting a new thread.
                Have you tried clearing your cookie cache and then relogging in to the forum, failing that working it might be worth a mail to Mark just to check out your access privileges, the server might just be seeing you as a guest even though you are logged in.
                If its just my attachments your having problems with, then that's weird and shouldn't be able to happen technically. i've just tried the other PC's in the house and the next door neighbours Apple mac and they all work fine.

Comment

Colin,why not indeed!
                  My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
                  Ray Gabriel

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Gunter View Post
                    Colin where / how are you posting your pics, whenever i try to view them all i get is

Dave Gunter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
                    Dave i'm now having the same problem as you. this has only happened since i have been moved to the members area so i may post in my gallery. i would presume it's an internal server error which is probably due to priviledges being altered.
                    I can't access my own images as attachments, although images hosted on photobucket seem ok which again leads me to think "server error".

I'm sure Mark will be aware of it, as he's working a fair amount of hours at the mo i think i'll leave it up to him to fit it into his time shedule.

the photo's above you can't access are in my members gallery if you fancy a browse.

cheers mate.

Comment

Cheers Colin, come to think of it this prob started when i got my gallery
                      Dave

Comment

Dave, have PM'd Mark with this enigma, and have left it with him to fit in whenever his work load permits.

Comment

Cheers Colin
                          Dave

Comment

Working...
                          X