What a Difference a molt makes!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Difference a molt makes!!!

One of the 6 molts I've had this week, (I say 'I've' but of course I mean my T's) was my L. parahybana.

This was before

And this is today after devouring 2 crickets!!!

And on another note I noticed my Juv B. smithi has now gone very dark!!!

Comment

Nice pics of a beautiful spider. Our L.parahybana seems to have been in pre-moult for about 4 months now. She's looking very shabby. Can't wait for her to finally do it.
      Visit our work in progress website here:
      http://www.tarantulabay.co.uk/
      http://tarantulabay.freephpbbforum.co.uk/

Comment

Very nice spider,looks very blue post molt
        My Collection: - Spiders are everywhere, so live with it
        Ray Gabriel

Comment

Congrats Mike!

Lovely looking aren't they!
          Any news on the Blondi yet?

My C, fasciatum has stopped eating so fingers crossed, and also my C, cyanopubescens.

Again, fingers crossed!

Comment

Cheers everyone.

No news on my blondi yet, shes still staying in the hide and the only movment I've seen in a couple of weeks is she either faces forwards or backwards!!!

My C. fasciatum looks incredible after the molt, you're going to be chuffed when yours finally molts.

And my GBB hasnt eaten since getting her so I can only assume she pre molt aswell!!!!

My Dad took a vid of my MM A. geniculata today while I was at work, he was going to town with the grooming. Looks like his fangs have gone black so Im debating whether or not to throw a hopper in!!??

Comment

Very nice T there, the difference is amazing.....
              Dan.

Comment

Mike
                GBB moulted this morning, god some good pics I think, will try and upload later.

Looking lovely though!

Still waiting on the C, fasciatum!

My G, pulchra moulted the other day out of the blue! That spider really makes me laugh, a real character - scatty as hell! Has these cute little hairy legs now! Again, pics to follow..

Comment

Im waiting with baited breath for the pics then.

All mine seem to be in premolt!!! except for the ones that have already molted. Even my new GBB is refusing food, she was even activly pushing the hopper away before with her pedipalps!!!!

My MM A. geniculata will be going to a good home with a new girlfriend once he's fully recovered, and im going to be moving into the world of Pokies!!!

Im trying to hold out for the show, but I can see another purchase coming on!! lol

Comment

Lmao! I'll try and get pics on tomorrow, been a bit of a day with me and my boyfriend of over 10 years deciding to call it quits. Should have more time tomorrow as I'm off for a mosh tonight in my local metal/rock club to feel better!

I suspect your GBB is imminent as most of our 'babies' are from the same place!

Still waiting for that damned T, apophysis to moult though - little swine, sure he/she's holding back to drive me insane! lol!

Probably sick of seeing me gawping in!

Comment

till waiting for that damned T, apophysis to moult though - little swine, sure he/she's holding back to drive me insane! lol!

Probably sick of seeing me gawping in!
                      Im sure my T. blondi is the same!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X