X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello keith and welcome to the bts forum

Comment

• Welcome Keith to the forum, hope you enjoy it and find lots of useful advice.

Comment

• Hi

I recently joined the BTS and thought I'd come visit the forums. I hail from Northamptonshire and have a nice collection of about 60 tarantulas. Always looking to learn more about these wonderful little, somewhat addictive creatures.

Kind Regards,

Michelle.
        Visit my spiders at http://www.silkspinners.co.uk

Comment

• hello michelle and welcome to the bts forum

Comment

• Hello, I am Dan. I have about 16 spiders at the moment. All for 2 being Old worlds.

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Hi Everyone! I'm new on here and have no tarantulas yet but i am thinking of getting one and want as much info on caring for them properly as i can get before going any further! I hope you will help me with answers and not think i'm completley hopeless!!

Jennifer

Comment

• Hey all

Hey all,

I'm Matt, currently living in Colchester, Essex. I have two T's: an Avic Avic Pinktoe called Pebble and an Aphonopelma sp. New River called Professor Nibbles.

Comment

• Hi James...I'm new myself and should have a Chile rose this time next week...i've looked at millipedes and centipedes but decided on a Tarantula...this is not dismissing them completely though...! I've learnt a lot in the few weeks i've been on here and found the other members to be very friendly indeed...nice collection by the way...!
                  Cheers

Denny

Re-formed arachnophobic since Dec '09

Comment

• Hello

Hello

Writing it s hard to me because i m french speking belgian.
                    I m 55 and i m a contemporary art maker.
                    I m wearing Ta-Moko
                    And yes my english is rather poor !
                    Thanks

My friends... all girls : Theraphosa blondi, Poecilotheria regalis, Brachypelma emilia
                    When i will a rich man or if Santa Claus remember me my next girlfriend will be an Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

• Hi, welcome to the forum Guy, hope you find lots to interest you

Comment

• Thank you

Thank you Lynda for this qwick and friendly welcome.. For sure, computer translator are not for the dog ! Good night !

Comment

• Welcome Guy, those are some nice species. Still havent got into pokies myself but will be soon! You also have one of my favourites, B.emilia! Love those
                          My Collection: - Support captive breeding and responsible sourcing

Comment

• Thank you Mike

They are true friends ! Hope you will find your dreaming pet

Comment

• Hi all,

Just joined the forum. I'm new to tarantulas, so looking forward to learning loads! Doing research at the moment and will be getting my first spider soon - probably Brachypelma albopilosum.

Cheers

Jenny

Comment

• Hi Jenny...I'm new to the hobby too....Getting a G. rosea on Saturday...got all the tank set up and ready just need my T and a couple of sundry items...!

I've found people on here really friendly and knowledgeable. I did a lot of research too as it's not something you really want to go into with your eyes shut and jumping in with both feet as you could get injured and a lot of sites/petshops both online and personal visits have said that G. rosea is a perfect starter T as it's docile and doesn't really take a lot of looking after. Not heard much about the B. albopilosum...are they like B. smithi...?

Anyway I've waffled on enough....welcome to the forum
                                Cheers

Denny

Re-formed arachnophobic since Dec '09

Comment

Working...
                                X