Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2635363746 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

Quote Originally Posted by kn morris View Post
    Hello to you, i can also recommend the spider shop as very good, my chile rose came via the post a couple of weeks ago and a lovely spider she is, eats everything in sight and has webbed the whole tank out too, for a beginner this was very exciting to see how it all forms over a week.
    Addicted now!
    Hi is your G rosea a wc adult female? just webbing of a enclosure could indicate you have a gravid T, never know eh

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Davies View Post
    Hi is your G rosea a wc adult female? just webbing of a enclosure could indicate you have a gravid T, never know eh

Could also just be coming up for a moult, also I have yet to see a cb adult rosea :P

Peter.

Smile

No expert but yes its a she and size would suggest she is adult female. Wether gravid or not being total novice wouldnt know how to tell, dont suppose she will pee on a stick so i can find out! lol
    Could be interesting if she is but would be surprised as was supplied via the spider store. Would have to do some rapid research on spider midwifery if that happens, not sure i am ready to be the proud father of hundred spiderlings!!
    I had loose course bark over the substrate and she has tidied this up into piles and webbed over it, her hide she did the same with, cleaned all debris out and webbed it into a nice tidy roll outside, very tidy and industrious T

Kn sorry to worry you, I think i got the wrong end of the stick. when you said it has webbed the whole tank out I took this literally, what your talking about sounds like she is just setting up home and usual tank maintenance, sorry for any confusion and enjoy your new pet ,

Mattie

Default new member

Hi i am karen, i am new to this site and to the world of spiders, I have one chilli rose..jimmy or jimmyette not sure which.. hoping to learn more and build up my collection with help...

Hi Karen, welcome, you've come to the right site, always lots of help and advice on hand on the forum, and you're off to a good start with a Chilli Rose.

thanks, any pointers of where to go next...i would like something impressive looking...easyish to care for...

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello - I'm Grant and I joined the BTS a few days back.

I'm currently a SH student studying Ecology and Conservation, and just now I am studying harvestmen diversity/ species richness in managed coniferous forests.

I've been into tarantulas for a while, but academically for only about a year or so. Nice to meet you all anyway, I look forward to chatting!

Hi Grant, welcome to the forum.

Wink

Hi people,
    Welcome to all you newbies...!

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Page 36 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2635363746 ... LastLast