• Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the welcome

ive already found loads of useful stuff on the site lol

Comment

• Originally posted by D Browne View Post
      ive already found loads of useful stuff on the site lol
      Excellent...
      if there's anything you need to know just ask away.
      Moderators and Admin are always available to help in any way, just drop us a PM.

Colin
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

• Thanks, how do i get one of those 'proud member of the british tarantula society' thingys? lol

Comment

• Unless things have changed (or are going to) the "proud" avatar is added to your name plate when you become a fully paid up member of the society.

BTS SHOP LINK
          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

• I joined in a shop when the Hales where visiting it, how does that affect it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
              Unless things have changed (or are going to) the "proud" avatar is added to your name plate when you become a fully paid up member of the society.

BTS SHOP LINK
              I'm a fully paid up member and havent got the avatar and joined at the shop in the link

Aarons Collection:

Comment

• Kindred Keepers

Hello BTS friends my name is Kelly and Im a new member from US . I own an Avicularia versicolor and Cyriocosmus elegans , and keep a collection of various reptiles and amphibians . Exotic animal husbandry and vivaria has been a lifelong interest with great emphasis on quality of life for these incredible and beautiful creatures . Providing for for them , observing them truly thrive and discovering progressive ways to re-define captivity is my passion . I am honored by their presence in my life . I am looking foward to learning more about the tarantulas I keep , and the species I may have in my future and those I will enjoy through the keeping adventures of all of you in the BTS

Comment

• Hey hey, welcome.

That sounds like the opening to a CV lol

Comment

• Hi Kelly and welcome to the forum

Comment

• Hi all, just wanted to say 'hello'

Comment

• Welcome to the BTS forum everyone

Originally posted by D Browne View Post
                        I joined in a shop when the Hales where visiting it, how does that affect it?
                        Originally posted by Aaron Annal View Post
                        I'm a fully paid up member and havent got the avatar and joined at the shop in the link
                        It needs to be set up by an administrator. Send Mark Pennell a PM, and it will be sorted. Be aware he's a pretty busy chap though

My Collection:

Comment

• Hi Dwain, hope you enjoy the forum and welcome

Comment

• Hi

Hello to all just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Leanne I am the proud owner of a mexican red knee, which just moulted on Saturday.

Just got into the hobby and by reading some of the post on here by the end of the year I will have more the one T lol

Not too sure which one to get next as there are so many nice ones out there??? Any suggestions??

Leanne

Comment

• Hi Leanne, welcome to the forum!

My first tarantula was an Aphonopelma sp. New River, which is a lovely docile terestrial species that I'd recomend; I love mine to bits . My second tarantula, i got 2 months ago now, was a Pinktoe (Avicularia Avicularia), which is a beautiful (and quite docile although skitish) arboreal species. I found it really interesting to see the difference between arboreal and terestrial.

I think the next tarantula on my list is a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens- Green Bottle Blue (a.k.a GBB) because they're so colourful and not too agressive.

Well there's a few ideas for you; my suggestions would be to just keep looking around and see what takes your fancy.
                              Last edited by Matt Ball; 02-03-10, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Another new one, just wanted to say hello.

I've been obsessed with Spider's from an early age, and am now finally getting my first one as a pet. It's only taken me until my 30th birthday.

I've got a Brachypelma Smithi coming on Friday! I'm so excited it's silly.

So I figured this was the best place to come for advice and tips about how to make sure my new spid has a long and happy life. See you on the forums!
                                Boris's Diary - written by me, he might have 8 legs but he's not big enough to press the keys yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X