No announcement yet.

Elaine's pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a gorgeous T Satan is. Mike, I hope to hear from you tomorrow afternoon

Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Mike , im leaving it till early afternoon so she spends as little time as possible in the package .

Im considering how to do it at the moment , i have a list of things i need .............

1 gloves
      2 bottle of whiskey
      3 phone number of local hospital
      4 large stick
      5 spare pairs of underpants

Comment

lol I'll make sure I have the same kit for tomorrow lmao

Mike

Comment

Well i did it !!!

She is in and i didnt get bitten once , im shaking like a leaf tho

Be carefull Mike , she is like lightning !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good job Neil. Have that whiskey now to settle the shakes.

Here is my little 2 inch B. vagans. She is such a wee cutie and moulted only 2 weeks ago.

Elaine

Comment

WOW Elaine she is stunning , why is she blue tho

Ive took a lot of pics of vagans and never seen any blue !

Comment

I dont know Neil. It looks kind of bluish black with the flash. Hang on and I will take one without the flash and see how it goes.

Elaine

Comment

Elaine I must appologise for the complete hijacking of your thread!!!

And That B, vagans is stunning, another on the want list....

Comment

Elaine , what do you use for substrate ?

Ive always used vermiculite and never had problems but it doesnt look great !

Comment

Originally posted by mike halewood View Post
                      Elaine I must appologise for the complete hijacking of your thread!!!

And That B, vagans is stunning, another on the want list....
                      No apology needed Mike. I dont mind in the slightest
                      She is a little cutie huh? I love this little T.

Originally posted by Neil Ashby View Post
                      Elaine , what do you use for substrate ?

Ive always used vermiculite and never had problems but it doesnt look great !
                      I'm using the coconut fibre stuff that comes in a block that you soak but none of my Brachy's or Grammy's like it wet so only about a 3rd of it is damp. Do you think I should change it?

Here is another photo of the B. vagans without the flash, just natural light from the window.

Not so blue so I'm wondering if the blue tinge came from my sofa lol. The tank was sitting on the floor right in front of it. I dont know
                      Elaine

Comment

Ok, I now REALLY want one of those!!! And Im off work for 2 weeks with a itchy buy it now trigger finger.

I use cocofibre, I find it very easy to use and my T's seem to like it. A few weeks ago Wilkinsons had it for 39p a block!!! Instead of £3 from a pet shop. I came out with 12 blocks for £4....

Comment

Go on Mike, you know you want to I think everyone should have at least 1.

This one of mine is the one that was left on my doorstep in her tank. My first T so I'm very attached to her. I cant imagine anyone not wanting her

Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by mike halewood View Post
                            Ok, I now REALLY want one of those!!! And Im off work for 2 weeks with a itchy buy it now trigger finger.

I use cocofibre, I find it very easy to use and my T's seem to like it. A few weeks ago Wilkinsons had it for 39p a block!!! Instead of £3 from a pet shop. I came out with 12 blocks for £4....
                            Nooo, my closest one is Scarborough!! Ahh well, pretty vagans Elaine, my female just moulted yesterday and the colours are just strinking, i'll get picture

Comment

Oh yes please for the pic of yours Gem

Elaine

Comment

Hey Mike , ive got an adult female Seemani if ya interested in another trade ?

( i think its female but a molt is due so ill wait till then ! )

Do you get mites with that substrate ? Ive never had any with vermiculite !

Comment

Working...
                                X