Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Tagged for the first time....

.... Didnt happen today, thank God.....
    The P. murinus arrived safe and sound today, (Neil let me know when the versi arrives)

And I have to say one of the easiest transfers, but then I had the easy end. Tub in the tank lid off with 12" tweezers and then coaxed her out.
    Shes already webbing up a storm!!

Pics

Oooh she's a pretty one, and congrats on the safe traansfer, i have to say, i never had a problem transferring my OBT (who moulted into a mature male woo hoo) the only problem i have if filling the water dish because he always completely webs it up and the gets grumpy when i try to get it

Comment

Woohoo!!! Great job on the safe transfer Mike. She is a beauty but I still dont want one

Elaine (waiting patiently for the postie)

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine Ross View Post
        Woohoo!!! Great job on the safe transfer Mike. She is a beauty but I still dont want one

Elaine (waiting patiently for the postie)
        Aaah of course you do Elaine, look how pretty Mikes is and all they want to do is hug anyway
        Attached Files

Comment

Versi not here yet mate but the post is always late

Glad she arrived safely , and you didnt get tagged !! . Were you nervous opening the box ?

What do you think of her Mike ?

Comment

Thanks all, and what a stunner. Pics really dont do these T's justice.
            She's in the hide at the mo, and webbed up the front.

When I opened the box, I have to say I was suprised by the size!!! But I think the fact I could see her made it easier, when I got my pokie slings the containers werent transparent s opening them up was a real nightmare.

But I have to say the murinus was a real sweethear!! lol Never threatened even when I was nudging (with a very large pair of tweezers BTW) out of the shipping container.

All I need now is a H. lividum!!!

Ooh and something to go in the Pasta Jar/arboreal setup the versi juv was in. Im looking at a P. subfusca, or P. formosa from the spidershop.

Comment

Lee has lividums in too not that i'm encouraging you or anything, heh

Comment

I know lol the amount of times I've gone and looked on his site at the adult female lividums!!!

I think I'd need to clear a bit of space first!!! Anyone interested in a L. parahybana or N. chromatus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gem Lee View Post
                  Aaah of course you do Elaine, look how pretty Mikes is and all they want to do is hug anyway
                  Yip that sure is pretty with those fangs I will just look for afar but preferably just a photo
                  Elaine

Give me all your Avics !!!!!

Comment

Versi arrived safe and sound Mike

She is fabulous , im so chuffed !!

So much so that i think she is now my favorite T in my collection

Check out my versi thread !

Comment

Excellent......

Comment

Originally posted by mike halewood View Post
                        I know lol the amount of times I've gone and looked on his site at the adult female lividums!!!

I think I'd need to clear a bit of space first!!! Anyone interested in a L. parahybana or N. chromatus!!!
                        Yeah get a lividum, everyone should have one. Go on, you know it makes sense!

(What sex/size are the chromatus and parahybana?)
                        Visit our work in progress website here:
                        http://www.tarantulabay.co.uk/
                        http://tarantulabay.freephpbbforum.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by mike halewood View Post
                          Mike, PM me with the sizes, prices and postage for the L. Parahybana might have a buyer......ME !!

cheers mate

Colin

ps. nice "all terrain, anti personell, orange bitey thing" !!!
                          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Well I've just been out to get some hoppers for the new arrival, put one in, sat on my bed looked back and its gone!!! Talk about split second!! lol

Both the N. chromatus and L. parahybana are unsexed. The parahybana is 4" and the N. chromatus is around 3.5" but I havent seen it since it molted last week, although it has just inhaled a hopper!!!

Mike

Comment

Mine has just moulted, only had a glimpse of it so far so chance for a pic yet, but (isn't there always a but ) it's going to need rehousing now, i'm really looking forwards to that - not

Dave
                              Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X