No announcement yet.

MORE cambridgei's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 176 nymphs from sac 2, Louise they are going CHEAP.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Woo! That's a good count! I'm definitely up for a few of those...plenty of spare space here. xxx

Comment

Louise, there were 273 in sac 1.

Comment

Mary...you're going to have to send me a sample of your water!!! LOL

I've got my fingers crossed at the moment that my Pulchra's eggsac is going to be a generous one...and my second prayer is that she doesn't get the munchies over the next 6 weeks!!

Comment

Good luck with the pulchra Louise. Looks like my first of 2008 is gonna be darlingi, watch this space lol

Comment

Thanks Mary...and good luck with your *up & comings* too!! lol Can't wait to hear your next success! xxxx

Comment

Thanks Louise xxx

Comment

Well, a couple of weeks ago I had this bloke over from Radio 4 to do an interview for a programme, I took Michelle's tank down to show him the spider, and blow me if she had a 3rd sac....again, this sac is much bigger than the 3rd from her first mating so I am thinking it's fertile too, oh boy......

Comment

Well she certainly plays to the crowd doesn't she, excellent news though.

how did the interview go and when is the expected airing date

Colin
                    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Interview went well and will be aired on a sturday morning, no date yet, it will be part of Saturday live programme, it's called My Space.
                      As you know Colin, she ate sac 3 last mating, but this is much bigger than that sac, already had over 500 from 2 sacs this mating.
                      Mated her daughter up yesterday too..........

Comment

Well, sac 3 has opened today, well loads of mobile nymph 2's in there, eeeeekkkk

Comment

There are 131 nymphs in there, that means we have had from this mating....erm...errr hum...a lot lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X