No announcement yet.

Some of my collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, gorgeous! I've got two but mine are still tiny slings. They are beautiful aren't they?!
    Proud owner of 48 Tarantulas and other pets.

Comment

loveyl brazilian white knee you got there

Comment

Here's one I took of Fiona, my Avicularia avicularia which I purchased from Mary Walters. She's often on display and sits right next to my computer. I was always impressed with the colouration of Fiona as I'd considered them to be the black hairy pinktoe, but as you can see, in the correct light, some lovely colours come out.
        My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

LOL what is it with Avic's and laptops and PCs mine does the same thing too, must be liking all the girl Ts on BTS
          Luke Anthony

Comment

Beautiful spiders Peter, I especially like the silver one. The Avics are so friendly too, as slings I used to let mine run about up and down my arm for exercise. As for Pterinochilus, I think everyone should have one to keep us on our toes!
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

More of an enclosure type post this one but quite interesting for the web lovers.

Acanthogonatus pissii enclosure. It loves webbing so all that was needed was a good branch for it to anchor onto.

She's starting to get intrigued as to what's all the camera for

And finally a pic of her

Comment

lovely pics. love that pics of her peering out. so cute... in a manly sorta way.... *ahem*... lol

Comment

wow

now thats one heck of a webber nice T too
                  Luke Anthony

Comment

My latest additions, 3 x Poecilotheria miranda, set up in a community tank (sweet jar).
                    2 of these were very happy in the tubs they turned up in, reluctantly moving from the tub to the new home. However, we got our first runner from the next one, thankfully we rehoused in the bath. Up it climbed, wizzed around the bath and we eventually caught it with one of the tubs. I don't know which was the quicker, the P. miranda or my mrs!!! LOL

The Departure Lounge

The arrivals

The reunion

The new home

Lunch is served

Comment

Nice T's

Nice T's you got there,they look and sound like fun when they get out
                      Luke Anthony

Comment

Avicularia versicolor, daylight shot. Called this one after a great footballer - DiCanio. This one's on display most of the time and never bothers when the sunlight hits her (she's not kept in sunlight)

Ventral shot (sorry about the quality). Female?

Comment

I've put some more of my C. fasciatum? (Tiger Rump) here:

Comment

Great pics, that Avicularia versicolor is a beauty.
                            My T's: Grammostola rosea, 2x Brachypelma smithi, Avicularia avicularia, Theraposa blondi, Cyclosternum pentoralis, Poecilotheria metallica

Comment

Time for some more.
                              Here's the arrival of 5 Brachypelma albopilosum from Andy Hood in March '08.

The first moult

and how they look at the end of August 2008

My Grammastola aureostriatum post-moult

And here's one of my G. rosea, looks rather RCF to me

Nhandu chromatus
                              Last edited by Peter Lacey; 02-09-08, 09:10 PM. Reason: Nhandu, do do do, da da da, is all I want to say to you

Comment

Nice work with the photo's i mostly like your Nhandu chromatus thier pretty cool
                                Luke Anthony

Comment

Working...
                                X